(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

I will do :) i was trying push ups as well, i managed more of them because they didnt hurt so much lol

I can't do push ups, my whole body starts shaking! The plank is a really good one, bit of a killer though but it works xx

omg - I done 50 push ups on tuesday (on my knees not toes i may add!) and my arms are still aching 2 days later - i feel like they are gonna fall off - must hav done some good thou! im in agnony lol

how u doin today? u still got ur mojo?? cant believe i got less than 2 weeks now..wheres the time gone?!!!! xxx

Hi Hayley

How's that BNS chips and Air diet going for you?

Congrats on all those sit-ups!!

T
xx

Vic I've been watching the BL also, Very addictive! Good luck for sat WI.
Gabs my mojo went out the window completely this week :O(
expecting a gain, but I'll turn it around next week.

Twiggy decided on turkey sandwichs instead, But have been very good with points. Had 15.5 today and wont eat anymore now tonight. Did 35 mins on the Wii and did my sit ups. My tummy is very sore but It'll be worth it.
I'm very sad as my bestest friend is moving away, we've grown up together and although we may not have seen eachother all the time, maybe once a week. I just knew she was there. Only a 2 hour drive so It'll be nice to have days out.
I've got tons of t.v recorded so I'm gonna go and catch up. Twiggs and Sharon hope you both had a wicked B day and have a great evening.

Catch you tomorrow xx

Hiya Hayley.
Have a nice evening playing catch up on the progs..
Well done on your 100% day today..xx

Hi hayley when you say drool over the tv when gok is on do you mean you fancy him? I can see the attraction in a way but this series his hair is minging!:D he would be a fantastic friend to have to go shopping with & i bet he gives great hugs!
Try not to be too sad about your friend..id be more sad thinking i had to eat air for the next few days!!;) xx

yuk gok wan - i hope ur talkin bout drooling over the clothes cos he is actually rotten - but yeah would be a great shopping buddy!! not fanciable thou! eeewww

anyway - dont worry about ur mojo hope u refind it quickly babes - u got a few weeks to play catch up till ur goal date - u can do it - especially with all ur exercise and sit ups - u go girl - mel b abs before ya know it.

sorry bout ur best pal - im in same boat - my best mate emilie moved to ascot -only an hour or so drive on a good day but still its rubbish not havin her round the corner- but when we do meet up now its even better - me and her and going to vegas together so the times are even more special now cos we miss each other so much - and we talk everyday online and phone - so u will be cool just gotta make more of an effort to do the visits - chin up chick - have a great day xxxxx

I was down in my aunts yesterday and when BL came on I secretly got excited and she turned it off saying it was a "stupid programme" I was so mad!

As for Gok Wan... I know he bats for the other team and all but there is something intriguing about him.. I dont think I fancy him but I fancy the idea of having a mate that could go and make your clothes look like high-end fashion! I mean he would DEFINITELY be an asset to have if you didnt have anything to wear for a night out!:D

Sorry girls but I actually fancy him! Don't know why but I think he's really good looking... OMG can't believe I'm the only one lol.

So Today, Feeling better today, thanks for the posts it always cheers me up. Kept within points woo hoo about time this week, WI tom. Going great guns with the sit ups and couldn't bend last night. Gotta be doing something.
I have ordered my dress today, Hubby can't say no to me lol.. Should hpefully be here middle of next week but I'd forgot about the BH. Need to shift a couple of pounds so I feel extra good when I try it on!

Watching the office on dvds now then off to bed so I don't snack!
Wish me luck for WI, I need it He He..
Nighty Nighty xx

i really like gok too, not sure if i fancy him or not but i just really like him and he makes me laugh. I'm quite often horrified at some of the clothes he put people in too ( but thats just me) but there is someting about him.
and lets not forget he's one of us-no not a woman- he's lost loads of weight

Sat WI, Not as bad as I thought it'd be "PHEW"... I put on 0.5 this week and have worked pretty hard for 2 days, determined not to be doing that this week! I'm going to work hard every day.

It's lovely outside already. We have friends over for lunch today, so we'll make the most of the sunshine in the garden. I've planned to do bbq chicken and pesto melts, and hubby is making lemon crunch cake for dessert. Yummy Yummy! I'm going to point uplunch now and do some housework before they arrive.

Hope you all have a fab BH weekend xx

have a great weekend and well done on only gaining half-you obviously worked really hard to pull it pack, keep it up and you will have a loss this week

Reactions: ugg
Thanks Twiggs and Jane, Gonna lose at least 2 pound next week. I'm feeling brave by pledging to lose it. It's not totm so should be done, EASY! Have a great day xx

Afternoon Hayley... your BBQ sounds gorgeous!! Hope you have a lovely BH in the sun!!

Reactions: ugg
Back