(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Hiya hayley.
Are you addicted then yet?
Well done on your very good day today..
have a nice evening xx

Hiya Hayley

You seem to be doing great with your situps I'm sure the dress with fit just fine ;)
xxx

Hi Hayley - Hope you still love your dress when it arrives. It's well exciting waiting for clothes to arrive in the post xx

hello Haylez.. i keep looking at your little situp ticker and it seems to be going up soooooo fast! I can't even do 5 situps.. am well impressed at your 100's!

hope you've had a good day today :) x

Hiya hayley.:)
Hope you have a lovely day today and are your legs ok this morning?
LOL mine were really aching after first couple days with all the squats+lunges..
Sun is shining...perfect x

OMG Fuzzy the inside of my thighs are killing lol... Cant wait to do it again though He He! So sharon I'd say I'm addicted already. I found it really easy when doing it yesterday, But I aint half sore today.
I take it you unlock or do more as it goes on?
Hoping the dress arrives today. I'm like a kid Karen waiting for xmas lol.. Hope your well Tracey I'm off to find your diary in a Mo.
Rach - I'm finding the crunches fairly easy now, I do sets of 20 and vary the style.

Today - I'm gonna jump on the Wii in a mo. Off to Ma's for lunch as she's been away for 4 days so we have lots to catch up on.
Haven't been the best with points haven't been the worst either, feeling like I wanna stuff my face constantly and its not totm. Don't know what thats about! Hope you all have a fab Thursday.
Thanks so much for the visits and support xxxx

Haven't been the best with points haven't been the worst either, feeling like I wanna stuff my face constantly and its not totm. Don't know what thats about!
Hey hayley ive been like that myself Tues+Weds!!gonna have a low point day today and lots of exersice or i will be sorry on Tuesday..been snacking on low point food but still too much snacking..
have a nice day with yer ma xx

Hi hayley, im so jealous you have wii active, i have to wait till my birthday in July, and it sounds so good too. On the plus side I did manage 20 sit ups this morning, nothing like your 100 which is amazing :)

Reactions: ugg
There must be something in the air Fuzzy!

Vic 20 is better then nothing see if you can up it by 5 every couple of days, good luck.
Off out now did 2 sesions on the wii active and 100 sit ups. Just need to make sure I dont blow my points!
Have a fab day peeps xx

have a lovely day - hopefully now you're addicted to wii active you can kick your peeking addiction :p ;)

am going to follow the advice you gave Vicky and see if i can build up my situps :) xxx

Hayley you are doing so much exercise - do you work out the activity points and use any or do you just ignore them

good luck with sticking to your points - even reading your exercise makes me feel hungry :):)

Hi Hayls

Don't know how you do those sit ups. Maya had me doing about 32 the other day and my abs hurt for 2 days afterwards ... still hurt when I cough lol

At least she hasn't attacked my thighs yet ... maybe that treat is for tonight lol

Twigs
xx

:(:( Dunno why but i havnt done any exercise for days..cant be bothered:( no wonder ive sts for 3weeks!
Im exhausted just reading about all you lot on your wiis i dont have an excuse bcos dd has wii fit etc but im just not feeling it at the mo..may feel differently when i weigh in after my hol tho!:) xx

With all this talk of WII exercising I think we need to set up a WII Fitness Support Group!! ;)

hi darlin hope ur havin a great friday in the sunshine - cant wait for the weekend - its gonna be full of healthy food, lots of gym visits, dvd workouts , packing and pampering - and being generally goofy and luved up ha ha - hope all is good with u hunny - u seem to be doin sooooo great right now so well done u xxxx

Hope you have been enjoying the sunshine with little b hayley!:) The birthing pool may see more action this weekend its gonna be a scorcher! x

LOL Charly, Birthing pool is out in the middle of the lawn!

Thanks for the visits guys, I've been very naughty. Had the inlaws round for lunch today and have eaten for britain. Kept up with exercise and lovvvveeee the Wii. Def be a gain tom, have a chinese tonight so I'm writing this week off and starting afresh from tomorrow.
Dress arrived and it's big on top so need it altered, would order a 12 but I wont feel as comfy on the day. Ma thinks it'll dig in, Cheers mum lol... I do intend to be 9 pound lighter but I don't think that'll make much difference.
Hope your all enjoying the gorgeous weather today and have a fantastic weekend. I'll catch up on diaries tomorrow when I post my results... Have a great friday evening peeps xxxx

Forgot to add, Ma did say I looked like a film star which was very sweet of her. xx

Back