(",) Hayley's diary, TTFN!

Haha at least you got one compliment - I'd concentrate on that and forget the digging in comment!

Good luck for WI

xxx

Well done Hayley on all that exercise and sit ups - I would love to try out the wii with some of the active type games before buying one so might just have to see which of my DD's friends have it...they seem to have all of the latest toys and stuff.

I bet your dress is wonderful and 9lbs could make a dress size difference - for me it was 10lbs....so you never know. x

Reactions: ugg
Morning,

So my target of 2Ib loss turned into 2Ib gain :O(
Had been ok until thursday night, had a chippy and chocolate, Then Friday completely went out the window with cake, chinese, wine and tons of cr*p in between. So 2 weeks of gaining, what the hell is going on ith me. I need to be at 10.6 for the 20th of June and know I can do it.
On a good note I've been doing the situps and wii active so thats a bonus. Hopefully that'll do some toning. Planning on being extra good today, no treats just back to it, I have alot to undo.

Rosie - very interesting about the dress size, I think I'll wait til nearer the time before I get it altered. Def try the wii active if you can, I think you'd love it.

Loving this weather, Off out with B and the dog shortly before it gets too hot.
Thanks for the posts guys, I'd never get back on track otherwise. (No pressure) lol...

Hope you all have a supa dupa weekend xx

Hayley i did exactly the same this week, needed to loose 1 ro hit my end of may target, but it all went to pot and i gained 2!!
we can do this,you are completely right that the only thing we can do is just get on with it

dont worries hayls we are all in the same boat - think iv accepted 10.1 - althou after wed/thur/fri this week i was over points every day too so come weds before i fly im sure i will see a 2lb gain as well ... im tryin not to stress bout it now - just gonna be good now next few days - better get down the gym again later.
hope ur all enjoyin the sunshine sweetie and have been good this weekend - so hard not to buy and ice cream on my travels when suns like this thou lol xxx

Thanks Jane and Gabby xx

What gorg weather, Been at Ma's all day playing ball games and sun bathing.. Had a big old roast so not great on points but just had a turkey sarnie for dinner and did my Wii active. Need to shift this gain this week. I don't know if its from the exercise but normally when I gain weight I feel it but I didn't feel it this week??
Being extra good as going to Ipswich shopping with my sis wed so will be trying lots on. Hopefully no bomb scare this time so we can actually get in the shops.

Hope you've all have a supa dupa sunny weekend and have a fab evening. Off to jump in the tub TTFN xxx

Hiya Hayley.
Dont worry about that little gain hun,with all them active workouts it will be gone in no time at all.
Hope youve had a lovely w/end and thanks for that kind PM.x

Hi Hayley!:)

That gain will prob just be a bit of fluid and it'll be gone in no time - you've been so good apart from that blip!! I find it extra hard at the weekend and especially during the good weather:cry: Only upside is that i don't mind doing a bit more exercise in the sun:D

Good luck for the week ahead!

Hi Hayley, don't worry about the gain, it will soon be gone again :)

Morning Hayley - sorry to hear about your gain. Next week....come on!!!

I need to find someone with a wii and the game to give it a try:sigh:

Hope the shops were open hayley,there was a chemical leak at the bull ring in birmingham the other week & it was shut for 3 days:eek:! i would have been well peed off if i had made a special journey up there!xx

Hiya hayley,hope you have had a lovely day and enjoying the hot sunshine...
Thanks for the rep hun.
bye for now xx

Sorry I've been awol! Feel like I've been supa busy but when I think about what I've done it isnt alot....
Rosie pop over to Essex and I'll let you have a go on my Wii lol.

Tuesday, Which I'm convinced it's Monday? I don't know whats wrong with me. I dont know the days the diets gone to pot. Very strange!

Anyhow was within points yesterday which felt good as I haven't done that for a while. Had a rest day from Wii active but will be back on it in a Mo.
Have a friend over for lunch today and already planned to have healthy stuff and made jelly for dessert tonight. I'm feeling alot more prepared this week. Thinking of changing my WI to a day where I have to be good over the weekend.
Hope you all have a great day xxx

hey darlin good luck getting to 10.6 while im away- i know u can do it (with maya's help)
speak to u when im back - have a great week sweetie and thanks for all ur support xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hayley you sound really positive - hope you had a nice lunch with your friend

I weigh in on a Monday and find that keeps me on track for the weekend :)

Hiya hayley.
I would love my meeting on a sat morning!!it would mean having a good w/end and all week to pull it back!!LOL :p

Hope you find another one suitable,thanks for your support,i appreciate it very much.
have a nice evening xx :)

Hiya Hayley

Thanks for your posts on my diary hun x

Its the bloomin bank hol that mucks up the days me thinks :D Even though it was last wk!!
xxx

Reactions: ugg
Back