hayleys juddding way to slim!!

Lovehandles

Morning ladies and gents! Ive decided to start my juddding diet today. Have put on some weight recently and am now my biggest ever!! Weighing in at 14st 2lbs! :( anyway. Ww and sw have not worked for me so thought id give this a go as all ur reviews are amazing! My first goal is to shed the lbs for my nephews christening on 2nd december cuz im guna be god mummy and dont want to stand up infront of all those people feeling like this!!

So 8/10/12 is the day i change my life!

I was up all night having nightmares about me eating and failing :( failed alot of diets so i really want this to work!

Monday DD

Breakfast - special k red berry bar -88 cup of tea with milk and sweetener - 25

Feeling ok so far. Bit hungry at times so trying to drink water! Got soup and bars lined up for today! Looking forward to tomorrow lol

God this is a long post! Update my full menu later

X

Hi Haley, welcome to the world of JUDDDing.
I'm new at this myself, I'm on day 5 in my 1st week.
The DD's get easier and the UD's are bliss :)

Hi Hayley!

Welcome to JUDDD! I'm sure it will give you the results you are after.

Make sure you take your measurements as well as your weight, the inches usually disappear quicker than the weight.

You will soon get used to your DD's, fill up with water, diet coke and green tea's to get you through it initially.

Good luck hun

Charlie x

Hey guys thanks for getting back to me :) im guna go home this evening after work and take all my measurments :) i dont mind loosing inches first. At least my clothes will fit better! My work uniform has become very tight :(
Sat at my desk having a chinese noodle soup -43 cals and very filling :) xx

I was up all night having nightmares about me eating and failing :( failed alot of diets so i really want this to work!

X

Remember this is JUDDDD and its not like other diets! You can't "fail" at JUDDDD - if you eat over on a DD you just turn it into an UD and adjust your pattern for the week :) xx

yoga84 said:
Remember this is JUDDDD and its not like other diets! You can't "fail" at JUDDDD - if you eat over on a DD you just turn it into an UD and adjust your pattern for the week :) xx

Thanks thats a good idea :) my only concern is the weekend now! I work 14 hours on a saturday and sunday we always go out for a family roast. So i kinda want them both to be UD! Haha is that a bad idea? Xx

Hi and welcome. I too fail at all diets! I'm usually very good for about 2 weeks and then gradually give up. I started juddd just over a month ago and have to say it's fab and I can see me eating like this for the rest of my life. Only once had a wonky DD and even then it wasn't anything major :) Good luck with your first DD x

Well judding didnt really work for me. Truth be told I didnt really give it a chance. Been a busy week guna start again on monday xx

Lovehandles said:
Well judding didnt really work for me. Truth be told I didnt really give it a chance. Been a busy week guna start again on monday xx

Hi Hayley

I'm the same ... it didn't work for me either (of course, as always, I didn't do it properly, I thought I knew better, I cheated, etc)

I've started again properly (from last Monday) and I'm already seeing how brilliantly it actually does work.

Good luck, gal, keep us posted :D

P x

God thats made me feel loads better! Worth another shot! My only concern is my 14 hour shifts on a wednesday and saturday?? X

Paulinegin said:
Hi Hayley

I'm the same ... it didn't work for me either (of course, as always, I didn't do it properly, I thought I knew better, I cheated, etc)

I've started again properly (from last Monday) and I'm already seeing how brilliantly it actually does work.

Good luck, gal, keep us posted :D

P x

God thats made me feel loads better! Worth another shot! My only concern is my 14 hour shifts on a wednesday and saturday?? X

new start for me too today .Why not make your long shift days UD's and plan rest off the week arond those days ,just a thought

Has anyone ever done 2 dds in a row?? Xx

A few people do double downs, there's a thread about it in the main JUDDD forum. They work better for me than the standard & I'm never as hungry on the 2nd DD.

Its only for the first 2 weeks thou right then I can introduce an ID? X

Back