he shoots he scores GOAL !

Fisherman

Silver Member
well its happened the target i set myself all the weeks ago has appeared today, well its been appearing ont he scales for the last few days but assumed it would not be there on WI day as is often the case. SO thats 6 1/2 stone gone and i probaly weigh the lightest i have in my adult life ! if i am honest i am struggling mentaly with the change a bit pick up clothes that look tiny to me and they are to large guess over a decade or so of seing x,xx or xxx infront of the size labels has affected me. so what now well i am think i am going to stick with this weight for at least the next 6 months to let mind and body catch up, may drop a few pounds below it from training etc to give myself wiggle room but keep it as a upper limit hard to make decisons when in the unknown.
Andy x

Wow what an achievement Andy... well done on coming so far, a real inspiration! xx

Congratulations mate! You've done a brilliant job. Real inspiration you are.

Congratulations, its a great feeling isnt it, it really took me a while to get use to the fact I had lost so much weight so quickly and the shopping felt well weird, but you will soon get use to it.

Fantastic Andy, well done mate. I know what you mean about clothes as well, it takes a while to get your head around that, to this day I always seem to pick the larger ones first, before Colleen tells me to put it back. LOL.

well done!!! you must be so proud of yourself. best of luck with maintenance - im sure you will do fab as long as you dont leave us on here ;)

thanks all for the nice comments and dont worry vivky not going anywhere my body responds and likes low carb so this is the future for me

Absolutely amazing loss - well done you, for finding what works and sticking to it Andy. So chuffed for you! :)

ahhh shucks thanks guys cant stop just off down pub to play darts as its monday x

:D Andy you are a legend..I'm super pleased for you. I was with you some of the way on CD and have followed your progress on Atkins - enjoy it and have the time of your life xx

PS: Happy Shopping ;)

awaken me coming from you that means a lot but i pale into the background compared to you x:worthy:

Back