he thinks I'm gorgeous..........

Moleymole

Nicki xxx
well I shocked him silly at the airport :) fantastic renunion and Charlie was soooo happy to see his Daddy :) but the bestr reaction was today trying my new size 12 dress on !!! talk about his jaw dropping to the floor - that feeling was the best ever - better than any food !!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Love it. Well done Hun x

OMG, so pleased for you!! Congrats!!!!!!!!1

well done. you so deserved it all.

mind... i can't believe that you're a 12 lol. i'm still stuck at a 16 dress and 14 the rest of me and i weight less :( so jealous. can you see the green floating across the room at you :D

double post

I'm not a 12 in everything - the dress I have bought is a 12 I have a couple of 12 tops - but mainly a 14

How tall are you hun ? I carry my weight really well. If I got down to 11st I'd probably be a complete 12 then x

i'm 5ft 8in. so around a similar height. my top part seems not to loose as quickly. my arms are skinny but it's my overhang from my bra that seems to get me. i've also got a broad back too. blessed i am really :)

i'm 5ft 8in. so around a similar height. my top part seems not to loose as quickly. my arms are skinny but it's my overhang from my bra that seems to get me. i've also got a broad back too. blessed i am really :)

lol - I've got an hourglass figure so really skinny waist bigger hips and bum my top half has shrunk loads its madness ! shocked even me

bet he is loving the skinny you

:D :D :D

Xxxx

oh that's fab! I got shivers reading your post!

lol - I've got an hourglass figure so really skinny waist bigger hips and bum my top half has shrunk loads its madness ! shocked even me

i always thought i had an hourglass figure when i was larger. my waist has always been the smallest part but it looks like i'm getting top heavy. my monsoon dress is a 16 and it's way too big on my waist and hips but just does up on my boob area.

Thats fantastic news - made my day.

ooooh i was thinking about you all day, too! Glad he thinks you are gorge....YOU ARE GORGE, believe it!

PS: My measurments are way hideous compared to yours! Ive gone from 203lbs down to 174lbs and Im 5'3" and my measures are:

Inches gone from:
Bust..............48 to 43
waist.............44 to 40
hips...............50 to 46
Thighs............26 to 20 (12 inches off both thighs?!!!)
arms..............13 to 10
tummy ...........8 to 4 (groin to belly button)
Back...............18 to 12

Im still not happy - loads more to go but soldiering on xx

Kirsty those inch losses are amazing - you must look and feel so different

Back