Head popping!

Julianne_julz

Bears dont dig on dancin'
O...M...G... My last week has been the most stressful I think I have ever had. We found our perfect house, absolutely made for us. The thing is, the Landlord refused to wait 6weeks for us to move in, and wanted us in in 4weeks time. To cut a long story short... We've spent the last week trying everything we can think of to pursuade him otherwise. It's been so stressful I can't even tell you. It took 19phone calls to the estate agent, but we got there in the end... Only problem is, we had to cave in!! We Move in 4weeks time, pay £400 for 2 weeks rent, then 2weeks later start paying £825 monthly. On top of that we have £800 to pay for our current house as the lease doesn't end until September!! So we're paying out £2000 in one month on rent!!! :eek: I could call the new landlord all the names under the sun (but I won't). It's not exactly the best way to start off is it. But in the end we got the house. I'm so happy! I have felt like my blood pressure was going to pop my head off and if anyone said anything more than "hello" to me I would cry! OMg I'm glad it's over!

I can't say that I've stuck to plan though :( I just couldn't do it. Some times I could barely eat, and others I wanted to eat everything. We are having our favourite meal tonight to celebrate, and we both will be starting fresh tomorrow. (OH does WW).

I feel as though I'm calming down now after all the waiting, phoning, negotiating is over... ahh...

I hope everyone has had a better week than me, I'll catch up with posts tomorrow :) (I don't think anyone realised I was gone for a week! lol) xxx

I'm so pleased it's all worked out for you. I bet you can't wait to move! Just a scunner about all that money.

So glad you got the house of your dreams - even though it is costing you an arm and a leg, be happy and have a good life together living there. X

Back