• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

headache ,think i may die

jazz

naughty night nurse
S: 16st6lb C: 16st4lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st2lb(0.87%)
hi am back again after a six month rest( only put 18 pounds back on desrve more )have been ssing for seven days and have drunk three litres every day and still my head is busting , any suggestions . may need to go back to mars bars for comfort :wave_cry:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
S: 21st4lb C: 16st8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 4st10lb(22.15%)
step away from the mars bars!!! like spooky said, try having an early night. that's what i do if i am feeling rough and my thoughts turn to food! x

well this is day 2 of my 2nd time at re-starting

and i to have a banging headache

i'm of to take a paracetamol now, also i'm so tired, i've only just got up and been in bed, for over 3 hours.

missmf

getting slimmer
it WILL pass, and you WILL be fine.
positive thoughts being sent your way!! xx

Is it maybe a migraine and you need something stronger than paracetemol. After 7 days, if you are still on plan and stuck to it you should be well in ketosis, so wouldn't have thought you should still have headache.

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
hey jazz, i'm glad you got a diagnosis and it wasn't the diet! i know how painful sinusitis can be i get it a lot and it feels like your head is going to explode expecially when leaning over or standing up. I usually use eucalyptus in a steaming bowl of water and inhale this helps usually.
hope you feel better soon!

xx

good on finding out why you had a headache

i've not got a headache today, i'm just flippin starvin

sumayyah

please try again
S: 23st6lb C: 17st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 44.8 Loss: 5st13lb(25.3%)
i have regular bouts of sinusitis and loveeeeeeee my sudafed spray! only thing i find opens things up so the carp can shift out