Headaches all the time

tracey179

Well I haven't been on here in awhile, I'm now 20 weeks pregnant didnt find out the sex of baba. I'm on aspirin to help stop pre-eclampca and fragmin to stop bloodclots, but keep getting headaches and needing tabs. Just wanted to know if anyone else is having headaches all the time?

Have you mentioned your headaches to MW or GP? They can be a sign of Pre-eclampsia. May just be hormones though but bet you could do without it!

I have quite a lot of headaches am 17 weeks today I got checked and think its just hormonal but you should def go and get checked

Thanks. I have asked the doc now and they said it is prob migraines, cos I got tingling in my face and then a headache, but never had a migraine before and it hurts like hell.

Pregnancy is so weird. Your body changes so much and you often experience things for the first time. After I had my daughter I became allergic to Elastoplast and developed gallstones! Yours is obviously migraines!

Thanks fatlassnomore this is my third pregnancy and my last lol. Every time it gets worse and I end up with something else happening. Don't get me wrong I love my kids and will love this one too but hate the pregnancies.

I've just got the one and only 7 weeks pg with my second but know exactly what you mean! This is also my last! I hate people who sail through it!!!!!! Good job our babies are worth it ?

Hi Tracey. I'm 21 weeks pregnant with number 7 and suffer with daily headaches when pregnant. From normal headaches to migraines. I have had pre eclampsia a few times but I also just get headaches from the start. The only thing that touches them is ibuprofen and cocodamol together, not that I suggest that. Have you tried the 4 head sticks? They take the edge off a little bit. I like to use mine as I'm going to sleep to relax my head a bit. Anyway hope they ease up for you.

When are you due btw? Sounds like we may be very close together.

Tobi. xxx

TobiiRheaStarr said:
Hi Tracey. I'm 21 weeks pregnant with number 7 and suffer with daily headaches when pregnant. From normal headaches to migraines. I have had pre eclampsia a few times but I also just get headaches from the start. The only thing that touches them is ibuprofen and cocodamol together, not that I suggest that. Have you tried the 4 head sticks? They take the edge off a little bit. I like to use mine as I'm going to sleep to relax my head a bit. Anyway hope they ease up for you.

When are you due btw? Sounds like we may be very close together.

Tobi. xxx

Hi Tobi, no I haven't tried the 4 head stick might have to give it a go. They r starting to do my head in now. I'm due 8 of march but prob will have a section again so will be the week b4. When u due?

Hi Tobi, no I haven't tried the 4 head stick might have to give it a go. They r starting to do my head in now. I'm due 8 of march but prob will have a section again so will be the week b4. When u due?

Hey, I'm due 7th March by my cycles but first scan put me at 16th March. 2nd scan put me at 8th but they won't change dates now. x

They always go off the 12 week scan date don't they. I was only about 2 days out on my scan date lol. So were not that fat apart then

Back