Headaches & not sleeping properly

FatGirlSlim85

Hi everyone, im a newbie. Ive been coming on the forum for the last week to see if Lipotrim was right for me and decided from all the positive comments and amazing weight losses i would give it a go! I started my journey on Sunday so am now on day 3. Day 1 i was starving, day 2 i had a terrible headache all day and today ive got a slight headache again. Also for the past two nights my sleep has not been good, especially last night when i had to get up three times to go for a wee! I am drinking 2 litres of water a day so i know that cant be the cause of the headaches but it is certainly a nuisance having to keep getting out of bed at 1am, 3am and 5am to go to the toilet! I just wanted to know if anyone else had these symptoms?

Hi, and welcome! :)

The headaches will go after a few days, it will be your body going through carb withdrawal. I was feeling rubbish for a few days but I promise that it gets better and it's totally worth it in the end!
One morning you'll wake up and feel lots better.

I slept badly too, but only because I kept needing the loo, that gets better with time too (atleast it did for me!)

You'll be feeling much better after your first weigh in, are you getting weighed in on a Saturday? If so, join in with the Saturday weigh in club in the other sub-forum :) (if its not Saturday, then there are loads of other posts for the other days too!) xx

Thanks for your reply Kayroo :) I'm going to have my last lot of water now so hopefully that will reduce the amount of times I need the loo during the night. I think it's the fact I'm trying to go to sleep on an empty stomach too, I'm preying the hunger will fade with the headaches. My weigh in will be Monday, so will join that thread when I know my results. Thankyou Hun xx

Thanks for your reply Kayroo :) I'm going to have my last lot of water now so hopefully that will reduce the amount of times I need the loo during the night. I think it's the fact I'm trying to go to sleep on an empty stomach too, I'm preying the hunger will fade with the headaches. My weigh in will be Monday, so will join that thread when I know my results. Thankyou Hun xx

How did you get on? X

Hi Daisy, well the headaches went after day three and the getting up three times during the night vanished when I started having my last drink of water at 7pm :) lost 6lbs too yay :) xx

Aww good on u !!!!!
I'm only on day 5 and I'm proper slumping here :( I've had a headache all day, im dreaming of toast nonstop!!! (I dont even eat it normally)
And I feel grumpy and I've isolated myself away from my flatmates all day !! Waaaaa xxx

Aww good on u !!!!!
I'm only on day 5 and I'm proper slumping here :( I've had a headache all day, im dreaming of toast nonstop!!! (I dont even eat it normally)
And I feel grumpy and I've isolated myself away from my flatmates all day !! Waaaaa xxx

Isn't that mad how you crave food you don't normally expect! Mine was ham sandwiches! I like them but they are not my favourite!!

Well days like this when your feeling down are horrible! My advice would be to either have an early night! Get a bath and have some pamper time! Or look at photos when you was smaller and vow to be like that again! Haha that's what I do anyway!

Hope your mood lifts! It is hard but it is worth it! X

It is definitely worth it!!!!! My stomach has shrunk so much, I love touching it now it's not all bulgy and bloated haha!
I've a film on, ill be in bed within the hour ;) xxx

Thanks Daisey :) xx

Bless you Teddybearyoyo, hope you're feeling better now. I think my headaches were down to Diet Coke withdrawal. I was drinking two cans a day and i had heard that coming off it completely does cause headaches. A nice hot bath and a good magazine usually does the trick :) xx

Back