Headaches on maintenance

Discussion in 'CD 1000-maintenance' started by Burgerbun, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Burgerbun

Burgerbun Full Member

Hi all,

Well, i am finally working up the plans of maintenance ready for my wedding (kinda wish i had more time to lose more but 14,8 is a HUGE difference to 22st which is what i originally started at.

I have done 2 weeks of 810 and am on my first week of 1000 plan. I keep getting headaches all the time :( does anyone else get this? i guess its because i am going in and out of ketosis. i stayed in keto the whole time on 810...

Any advice? apart from taking paracetamol. - Its definately not lack of water as i am drinking 4ltrs a day!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Umm. I haven't heard of this happening before, but I know that I get headaches if my body wants carbs.

Have you noticed a difference depending on what options you pick from the book, or times that you are eating?

4. Burgerbun

Burgerbun Full Member

Hi,

Not really as i have only been on the 1000 plan from tuesday morning, so this is my 3rd day.

Could it be that my body is now getting a small amount of carbs and wants more?

i dont know :(

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Well, hard to tell. Might not even be diet related.

Are you doing step 3A or 3B?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.