Headaches

sbridge7

Silver Member
Sorry for posting all these threads; I seem to suffer from all the side effects in the world! I'm going to ask my CDC today but since yesterday I seem to be getting headaches. I'm drinking 4.5 litres of water so I can't be dehydrated. I'm also slightly stressed at the moment (but I am in general and never really get headaches). Just wondering why I'm getting these headaches. I never got any headaches even during the first three days. I was wondering if it could be something to do with my blood pressure?

It may not be related to the diet. Have you had your eyesight checked recently? I got really awful headaches, then got my eyes checked and realised my sight was awful and that was why!

Defo agree with Guru, get your eyes checked... x

Hey
Yeah I wear glasses and got them checked last summer. Maybe I could be due an eye test, but I don't think my eyesight has changed. Thanks again.

Thanks :) I will; I never suffer from headaches so I was a bit surprised. I will look into it x

Hmm I'm not sure what else to suggest then. I find stress gives me a headache as I have a habit of clenching my jaw without realising. But if you're not more stressed than usual it can't be that. Tis a mystery.

The first few days of CD always give me a serious headache. In fact, when I think about re-starting, its always the headaches I dread and not the hunger. It has actually put me off doing CD in the past. But, they do away. It's just my body de-toxing and getting rid of all my carb stores etc. and I know I will feel better at about day 5.

Yeah I was surprised as I never got headaches when I first started during the three days. I've been on CD for four weeks now and since yesterday I've been getting headaches. It might be completely unrelated though xx

A bit of a long shot, but it could be a sort of delayed withdrawal symptom! You're body is used to a certain level of sugars/glucose/fat/caffeine and it's not getting it now?

Could be totally wrong but that's what I found with me :) xx

Ahh thanks for that Hannah, that's what I was thinking it could be :) Hopefully they will ease off this week, I'll speak to my CDC xxx

Back