headaches

Oh good news then and good luck for tomorrow Jane.

Can you believe I had to postpone the interview, and now have it today...

I had a call to zoom down to London and collect my 14 year old daughter (at a ballet school- so boarding) as the school was closing down due to over half with confirmed swine flu...What a nightmare, I didn't have 2 mins to think, called the company conducting the interviews and explained the situation, so they have fitted me in today.

Then of course I jumped in the car, with a bag of fridge raiders and a bottle of water...left the house at 12 and got back at 7pm...so that was all I had to eat and drink during that time....travelling is not good when dieting.

Hope everyone else is well...headaches are still with me, so will see the doctor next week I think...Hope I don't get swine flu on top of this, I will feel really crap...I need to be optimistic now...some positive thinking....lol...Jx

Bloody hell, what a day love. Good luck and fingers crossed for today Jane.

Thanks Jim - I am a little nervous, its been over 4 years since I had an interview, its competency based and I know the competencies they are basing it on, so hopefully my mind won't go blank...

I have decided I detest the M6...moved 4 miles in one hour yesterday...grrrr...

Lol

Jx

ah yes, I do as little travelling as I can manage these days Jane, fortunately my job doesn't require much travelling.

Interview done now, no use worrying about whether I gave the right answers or not! I will get notification in 4 - 6 weeks whether its yes or no...what a long time to wait...

On another note I have felt more human today than I have in the last 3 weeks...Headaches are still there but not so severe and I don't feel they are there constantly now, getting me down..

I found some nice lamb and herb burgers in Tesco with 1 and 1/2 grams of carbs each...good hey...had one with salad...yummy...Jx

Morning Jane

How's things and let's hope the interview was a success. :)

Hi Jim

Thank you.

I am feeling human again...yay...the headaches have gone, I am so much happier and only now that I feel well can I see how dreadful I actually felt...

Not sure whether the headaches were due to the diet (saw a man on the internet who had Atkins flu for 3.5 weeks) or some kind of virus!

I hope you are well and will let you know when I hear about the job...long time to wait though...

Jx

Hi Jane, yes I wonder if it was a long drawn out Atkins flu as well. Main thing is that you are fine now. :)

Back