Headaches

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by jacqui35, 2 January 2010 Social URL.

1. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi all

As most of you no i restarted sw and getting bloody headaches omg is this cos im back on diet and on track, cos im sure i had them last time :confused::confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

I was about to post the same thing! I've been getting them, I *think* its due to less sugar or caffeine?? Xx

4. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    You might be getting headaches because you're consuming less sugar. If this is so then they will pass eventually and you'll feel much better for it! Dehydration can also cause headaches so make sure you're drinking a good amount of water thoughout the day! :)

5. Crazyfool

Crazyfool Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Do you know I could of posted the exact same thread . I have been getting bad heads today . I think it's lack of sugar and not enough alcohol . I guess starting a healthy diet after weeks of gorgeing and drinking alcohol is bound to have a detox affect . I am hoping it wears off in a couple of days .

6. jacqui35

jacqui35 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Ahhh well weeks of eating nothing but chocolate and alcohol im not surprise but ive even woke up with it again so ive just had tablets and i feel sooo tired like i did last time i started, anyone else feel tired??

7. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Jacqui make sure you are drinking plenty of water, it helps to de-toxify the body as well as keeping it hydrated.

De-hydration is a cause of headaches, take care now. X

8. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tiredness will also be due to the change in your diet but again this will only be a temporary thing. If you have been eating a lot of sugar recently then you have been on a cycle of short-term sugar rushes and then when it starts to wear off you have just topped up your sugar level again. But now you are coming down from the sugar rush and not replacing it.

9. ermy

ermy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    hope you adjust and feel better soon x

10. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Just sick with it Jackie, after all the sugary, rich food we have had over the hols, its not surprising our bodies are in shock lol. Give it a couple of days, drink plenty of fluids and rest. I felt like a rung out tea bag for a few days but am ok again now after getting back on plan and having a few early nights. Hope you feel better soon hun. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.