Headdown getting my head down!

headdown

Hi everyone

I have had my packs delivered, plus a few free porridge ones!!

On a course of penicillin and am off work with tonsilitis so I am going to start on WS for 2 days then hopefully TS by Satueday so I am into it before work on MOnday.

Tried VLCD many times but that is the past and this is the future, Drawing a line and moving forward.

Starting at 18st 9lb eekk terrible.

Looking to go away in July so hoping to shift a bit by then.

Speak later x x

Good luck on your journey, there are loads of us newbies around so just shout if you need us

K
x

Welcome and good luck :) You could easily lose over a stone by July and as they say, every bit helps! x

hey headdown good luck xx:patback:x

Thanks everyone

Looking forward to starting just hope I stick with it this time. Sick of feeling bloated and greedy x

Hiya and welcome. Good luck and stay positive, motivated and drink all your water :hug99: xx

Morning

Well day 1 here goes, trying to hang on a bit for first shake, worried I'm starving later on! WHat time do you all have yours.

Off work till monday poorly so at least I can just sit about.

WIll catch up with all your diaries later on and thanks for posting in mine x x

Could eat my arm!

well day 1 nearly over.

Had 2 shakes, 1 tesco raspberry bar (very nice), bit of chicken and green salad leaves, 1 glass of coke zero, about 2.5 litres of water and 3 coffees.

Seems a lot but it definitely wasn't!!!

Hello :) I started minimins on 3rd jan weighing 18.1 and today weigh 13.5 donuts definitely doable. Been on exante TS with a weekend totally off plan and a few days of adding a few eggs or chicken for just over 7 weeks and I'm down 2 stone 6lbs :)

You'll do it just keep posting here and reading diaries it certainly helps me. Hope your tonsils are better soon. I've had jip with mine in the past. Damn things xxxxxx good luck

I know I shouldn't ut I can't help myself.

I am a scale hopper.

Day 1 yesterday and this morning I am already 4 yes 4 pound down!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna try and stay off the scales for a few days now x x

I know I shouldn't ut I can't help myself.

I am a scale hopper.

Day 1 yesterday and this morning I am already 4 yes 4 pound down!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna try and stay off the scales for a few days now x x
Me too,I know I shouldnt have but I'm 4.5lb down wtf lol.At this rate I'll be size 8 by next week :D

Good afternoon and Wow! 4lbs already, well done! To you and Sue! :D :hug99: xx

Day 2 nearly over! Had a strawberry shake for brekkie and a vanilla this afternoon, vanilla is my favourite, i crushed a candarel tablet into it and tasted like melted ice cream.

Just had a tin of tuna and some salad leaves and still have my bar to munch on till bed with a coke zero.

Must admit had a few 'moments' today but stayed strong! I am off work so hoping I am ok by Monday and not craving x

OMG feel like Ive been hit by a bus!!!! Feel terrible, woke up at 6am which doesnt help !!

Hope I can get through today.................

Think positive,you'll be ok.Ive got 5 kids here all eating *****,and I've promised them a McDonald's later,so if I can just get through that lol

Well Ive had a bath and managed a shake, will see how i go. Finish penicillin MOnday hoping I pull round after that x x

I've just had a banana shake,I normally hate banana anything,but the shake was ok,plus just got my period ffs so I'm feeling slightly urrggg

Back