Headdown getting my head down!

Well end of day 3!

Managed to stick to my plan which was 2 shakes, 1 bar and some prawns with beansprouts.

See what tomorrow brings x x

Right Plan for tomorrow is

2 shakes
1 bar
1 tin of tuna

plenty of water........

Same Monday and hopefullyon TS by tuesday when peniciliin finished x

sounds like your in the zone hun :) im still on penicillin and dont feel too bad to be honest so carrying on ts but if feel bad would eat something,hope u have a great day tommorow xx

Oh you are doing really well, especially since you're still not feeling great. Fingers crossed you start to feel better soon, just keep plugging away at it and it will drop off xxx

thanks everyone.

Scales haven't moved anymore but I know they will, mind you mine are not that accurate I don't think.

Might get weighed at work tomorrow morning.

Day 4 today and going to try and do 100 % TS today. If I am desperate will have a tin of tuna only. Report back later x

well it's now 5pm and I split my packs in 2 today. I have had 1 and half packs up to now. Still have half a pack and a bar. Also small protein meal if I want it. Think I might it keeps me sane. going to have a bit of chicken and broccolli I think x x

Freezing so wondering if I'm in the big KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK............... Not really hungry either.

HOw's everyone else doing? I am ack at work tomorrow so that will be the start of a new test for me .......

Glad to hear you are getting through it, I used to split my packs to, but in the end I gave the bars a miss, they were messing with my head and my appetite.

You are doing really well and the cold feeling usually means the keto fairy has been yayyyyyyyyy

Good morning, you're doing so well. Hope you're feeling much better. Like the gorgeous LW says, sounds like you're definitely in ketosis now! Stay positive :hug99: xx

Hope you've having a good day. I always make my shake a bit bigger and use some to make a coffee or hot chocolate as well as the shake so it stretches out the time more. Unless its strawberry when I just put ice with it. x

Thanks for replies.

Well Day 5 and still going for it!!

Back at work today so had half a shake before I came out at 8 am. at 12.30 I will have a full shake then half again at 4 ish.

Will have my bar tonight and a tin of tuna and lettuce. Still need that little bit of protein but not beating myself up, it's only a tin of tuna! If it helps me get through then so be it.

How is everyone else. Today is the first day I have a headache but that could be with being back at work.

I need to get a holiday booked to focus on something. Hubby keeps asking me to go away but decided not to until I've lost a bit of weight. We had 3 holidays last year which were lovely but would have been sooooo much better if i had some weight shifted. This is why I need to do this. Hubby will get sick of me saying NO to things when it is only because of weight.

A few at work are starting on slimfast this week as well so we are going to weigh in at work on a friday lunchtime so I will weigh friday morning on my scales for first loss then start at work from then on.

Here's to another good day I hope x x x

Think weighing with others will give you more motivation to succeed! It'll almost be like a competition that you'll want to win, and you will win! :D

Well as you can see from my signature big fat fail today.....

Definitely an emotional eater. Had a bit of 'hssle' with my 18 year old daughter and she has said some pretty horrible things. Really upset me. I knowshe probably doesn't mean it but they have come from somewhere. SHe doesn't like being told to do anything but in fairness with no job or income she needs to do a bit!

Anyway enough of my moaning but I have had a bit of a carb blowout!!!! Tomorrow is another day but really cocked up today.

Need to refocus.

Thanks for listening everyone x x x

sorry you had a bad day hun but put it behind you and get back to it tomoro :bighug:xx

Good morning, get straight back on the wagon and put yesterday behind you.

We've all been there hun, that's why we're doing a meal replacement VLCD because our will power around food sucks! :break_diet:

Find your motivation and get your positivity back, you can and will succeed with this diet, we're all in this together. :hug99: xx

Hello everyone

Back into it but still doing WS can't get into TS. Felt rubbish today, really tired, sickly dizzy etc.

I am going to try having a shake early morning instead of waiting till dinnertime to have anything.

I am going to stick to this no matter how hard.

I've decided to leave weigh in till Saturday morning with having a few bad days in the week. DOn't want to demotivate myself.

So plan for tomorrow is

Shake at 08.30 ish (starting work at 07.30)

Shake at 12.30

half a bar on the afternoon

tin of tuna at 6pm

other half of bar on the night

hope I stick to that, speak tomorrow and hope eeryone is ok x x

Hi everyone

Been really busy and not had chance to log on much.

Weighed this morning and lost 6.5. Not as good as it could have been but to be honest I haven't been 100%.

I am going to try and do TS starting tomorrow.

Onwards and downwards x x

Back