heading for a gain :(

I will limit it to twice a week at home.. once on monday morning to see where I stand "mid week" so I know if I need to nuckle down, and once on WI night so I have a rough idea before I go..

I do a pre-weigh in weigh at home too, so I can practice my shocked / disappointed face on the way there LOL!

Glad the damage wasn't as thought and sure you'll have a great week this week xxxxx

Yay, well done Coljack :)

Well done on this week's weight loss. Can I just ask how you feel now about the extra snacks you ate? It sounds like it made you feel a wee bit bad ... are you still going back to your chicken and roast potatoes & cabbage or are you going to be a bit more adventurous?

You have come so far and continue to do so well ... keep going hun!

Well done for the loss!! Sometimes we are better than we actually think.

I am like you and jump on and off the scales though, and sometimes im my own worse enemy. Mine tend to weigh 1lb less than groups and last night said that I had maintained which was good as I was expecting a gain all week and then group said I lost 1!!

Gotta bin those scales :) xx

Oh dear, seems I didn't learn my lesson after all..
a weekend of not eating proplerly and having far too many alpen light bars, bens butterscotch hi-fi bars, and fiber plus bars ( I've just had a count up, and from thursday night, until monday morning, I went through a 6 hi-fi bars ( 2 for a B ), 10 alpen lights and 3 fiber plus bars... )..
according to the scales this morning, I'm heading for a 2lb GAIN this week...
I've got until thursday to try and shed that so I'll give it a go... fingers crossed..

Just accept the gain as a little glitch, you know what you did wrong and can rectify it, we all make mistakes said the darlek climbing off the dustbin... You might not gain, you might just stick this week, don' t be too hard on yourself...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I cheated a little bit this week... I took it as my week to lose the jumper ready for the summer.. ( well I took the hit to start wearing it for the winter.. )..
so with that little bit of cheating I managed to lose 1lb.. so that's a STS at best and a 0.5lb gain at worst.. ( weighs between 1 and 1.5 lbs.. )

this week I will NOT be buying mini-baby bells, Muller lights, or any kind of cerial bars... ( I bought a weeks worth of the last 2 last friday, and had eaten all of them by monday... :( )

I cheated a little bit this week... I took it as my week to lose the jumper ready for the summer.. ( well I took the hit to start wearing it for the winter.. )..
so with that little bit of cheating I managed to lose 1lb.. so that's a STS at best and a 0.5lb gain at worst.. ( weighs between 1 and 1.5 lbs.. )

this week I will NOT be buying mini-baby bells, Muller lights, or any kind of cerial bars... ( I bought a weeks worth of the last 2 last friday, and had eaten all of them by monday... :( )

Well done ColJack! We live and learn ... live and learn ;)

Back