Health question -off topic tho!

Sez

has started again!!
My left ankle joint has, over this past week, and particuarly today, become swollen. There is a lump on the top of my foot, where it meets my lower leg. It is a bit red, and I can feel a lump inside, whilst the ankle around seems quite puffy.

Its not overly painful, but tender when touched. I dont think I have banged it and I am certain I havent been bitten. It feels worse this pm, after I have been on my feet most of the day.

Any thoughts? (I hate going to the GP, so always delay as long as poss before I actually HAVE to go.)

sorry ive no ideas but hope you feel better soon :) If its really sore id just go to gp just to be sure

becky xx

hiya,

If its down to fluid retention you would benefit from sitting with your legs raised above your heart level as this helps to reduce this type of complaint. There is also the possibility that you have been bitten by something. If it doesnt improve see your gp or a nurse.

Usually tho' with fluid retention you only get swelling redness only appears if the skin becomes excessively tight.

debs x

Back