Healthy and Beautiful

dag

After a stressful year of postgrad studying and plentiful eating, I have decided that I am going back to Slimming World. When I originally joined 3 years ago I weighed 23 stones, over the course of 2 years I lost 7 1/2 stones but then I went on holiday and after that I started studying and somewhere over that time I have probably gained every ounce I had once lost! I plan to go to class on Wednesday evening, so I can tell you then how much I do weigh.

By rejoining I want to get my health back and I want to feel I look good. There is no doubt that right now I have no self confidence at all. Not much has being going right, job, love, figure or anything like that!! BUT I know that the simple effort of going to group and seeing that weight and then seeing it reduced the next week will make me feel, just amazing!

So if you too have a long way to go, and need some meaningful help and support please post, it would be lovely to hear your story and know that although the road is long, the journey is easier with the help of others.

Hey just wanted to wish you best of luck rejoining,i am rejoining myself on Thursday,did a 8 month spell of slimming world starting last December but only did it 100% properly for 4 months so got disheartened,have gained just about all i lost back since leaving in the summer so need to get back,have around 5-6 stone to lose overall! X

Hi betty. Thanks! It's nice to hear from you! I hope we can get through this! I went to the weigh in tonight and am shocked that I weigh 2 stone more than my orginal joining weight, I feel disgusted actually! But I am doing the right thing about it now so I refuse to feel too down! Bring on a good week!

Well done for taking the first step and going to group and for the positive attitude :) just think if you didnt join the weight you wouldn't be losing and possibly gaining,good luck with this week,Im excited now about joining tomorrow,think i will be fairly close to my original joining weight but its my own fault,just such a pity that all my hard work was ruined so easily but im drawing a line under it and starting fresh,how is your food going anyway?

How did your weigh in go? It is nice to be back at a group! Today has been ok but I want tomorrow to be better!! So am going to prepare soup in the morning to keep me going through the day! Leek and potato I think! What are your plans?

weigh in was actually better than i expected, up around 1 stone since i left which is bad but not as bad as i was expecting, onwards and downwards now! have had a good enough day today but am meeting friends later for a hot chocolate and a chat so hopefully i can resist all the lovely muffins and cakes :eek: looking forward to the week ahead though have a new motivation again! how was ur soup? i just had a lovely stir fry for my dinner really enjoyed it. I want to start cooking more as i dont really do the cooking at home, so i want to start looking for some nice slimming world recipes that a) dont cost too much and b) will be eaten by other at home. any plans for the weekend?xx

Hey! I want to do the same, keep seeing something called Pizza Chicken?! Not sure how THAT works!! But sounds good so am away to find recipe for it now! :-D I work weekends now in a shop so no plans, just x factor and sitting in front of the fire for me :D

Oh let me know how it goes if you try it,have seen it around a bit myself sounds delish!stayed in for x factor myself dunno what to make of it this year but ella is fab!

I adore Ella, one of the favorites I'd say!! I lost 6lb this week!! Hope your weigh in tomorrow goes well!

Are you watching the American one too? Great talent over there too!well done on your loss are yet delighted?5.5 off for me was really happy but Im away for the night tonight so its gonna be a write off :-( gotta be 100% for the rest of the week to make up for it!

Just read these posts and want to say well done to you both so far! And good luck with getting to your targets x

Back