• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Healthy B

Help! Like a total idiot I thought that 2 slices from a Allison 400Gb Wholemeal Batch loaf would be my healthy extra for today. I've just gone to update my food diary and it says 2 slices from a 400g wholemeal loaf (not Batch)!!! agggh!!!

What do I do? its 4 syns a slice and I had 2 - what a waste of syns if I have to syn both slices. Can i just syn 1 and have the other as my HEXB?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Depending on how good you want to be! I'd syn them both at 8 syns, but then people would maybe use one slice as a B choice.

The reason it's not a B choice is because it's too high in calories (most HEX's are 6 syns).

Thats a great idea!! Will do that tomorrow. Have synned them both today because I also had 2 Alpen Light bars and was about to throw the rest of the loaf in the bin so I wasn't tempted but maybe not....thanks both

I'm not sure you can do the 57g thing with the seeded batch loaf as it's not classed as wholemeal bread.
Happy to be corrected but I just don't think it's the same.

You're right about seeded batch loafs- the seeds mean they can't be used as a HEXB. But plain old wholemeal bread is fine and the Allison Wholemeal batch bread doesn't have seeds so is okay. You just need to weigh it because 2 slices is more than 57g

I just had the the same problem today. I had 2 slices of the Alisons wholemeal batch 400g loaf, thinking it was a HEXB. I worked out that 1 and half slices is the equiv of 57g, so thats my HEXB and the remaining is 1.5 syns. Each slices weighs about 36g btw. So not a lot compared to 8 syns!
Thanks for the suggestions!

I just had the the same problem today. I had 2 slices of the Alisons wholemeal batch 400g loaf, thinking it was a HEXB. I worked out that 1 and half slices is the equiv of 57g, so thats my HEXB and the remaining is 1.5 syns. Each slices weighs about 36g btw. So not a lot compared to 8 syns!
Thanks for the suggestions!
Since this post, the heB amounts have changed-you now get 60g of wholemeal bread-so it'll help a little