Healthy body. Clear mind. Happy soul

rup123

Hey all! just starting my weight loss journey again. I love quotes for motivation. If you have any good quotes or even if youd like to pop a message on here for support that would be awesome! Weight loss buddies here we go!

Hey Rup, I'm in a very similar position to you, back on plan(again) but really motivated.

I have this as the lock screen on my phone - Wake up with determination, go to be with satisfaction. Love the thought of achieving and making it. I set myself tiny goals at the moment as they are the most achievable and I feel like I've achieved something.

Weightloss is hard though, as food will never leave our lives.

Good luck

Carly x

Aww thats a nice thing to do. I need tl do the same. My will power is so low. I really wana do it. But becausr I travel alot I find myself eating choc etc in the car. Or find it hard to just have one gym in one place. Eeeek

Driving in the car is a killer isn't it. I find that when I have a cheat day the pockets in the car door becomes full of wrappers and disgusted food. It's always my tell tale sign.

My CWP gave me a chalk board with lbs lost and weekly lb target on it. I hang this on my cupboard door and I love seeing that I've lost 49lb.everything visual works for me x

Back