Healthy Extra B?!!

QuicheQueen

Hello I have been doing slimming world for the last 2 and a half years (2 years of which i have done at home myself). :eatdrink051:

I seem to be having the same healthy extra B's and wondered if anyone could help me and suggest some others i could try.
Im currently rotating between :
*oats so simple porridge oats (micro sachet)
*weetabix(x2)
*weetabix crunchy bran (42g)
*puffed wheat (28g)
*ryvita dark wholegrain rye (maroon/purpley pack (x4)
*sweet onion ryvita (x3)
*oaty bars (x1)
*alpen light bars (x2)
*fibre plus bars (x1)

I know this looks like a lot of options ....but after 2.5 years it doesnt feel like it :)

Would love to know if there are other cereals i could be tucking into (and the amount im allowd) or ryvita type things!! Or anything really!!!!

Thanks in advance!!! :eat:

Why not have a look in the food diary section and see what other people are having. You're also not limited to cereals you could have dried fruit, stewed fruit, tinned fruit, tinned soups, pitta bread etc.

But some other options would be:

Ryvita wholemeal crackerbread (6)
Pagen krisprolls (3)
Asda cranberry wheats (28g) + ryvita
Kraft grape nuts (28g) + ryvita crackerbread
Finn Crisp crispbreads - thin (6)
Kallo High Fibre Oat and Rice Cakes - thick (4)
Ryvita Minis (30g bag)
Real Food corn thins (5)
Ryvita multigrain/sunflower & oats (3)
Kelloggs All-Bran (42g).

Last edited:
One of the reasons I've chosen to do green days is cos you get so many more HEB's compared to EE and Red. As well as the cereals/crispbreads etc you can have loads of cheeses.

Have a look in your book and also on the website if you go to group. It used to have a massive section on HEB's that included branded stuff that wasn't always in the book. Try things like some of the soups, I know some of the New covent garden ones count as a HEB for half a carton, they are yummy and very filling.

I found out a few days ago that you can have 2 Chocolate Weetabix for HEB + 2syns. I personally dont mind spending 2 of my syns on this as they are delish - especially with hot milk! Mmmmm :)
Hope this helps x

I do green days and yesterday had walnuts and dried apricots to shake things up a bit.

The Pagen krisprolls are great for making garlic bread. Co-op wholemeal pitta bread is a B and good as a pizza base.

I do green days and yesterday had walnuts and dried apricots to shake things up a bit.

The Pagen krisprolls are great for making garlic bread. Co-op wholemeal pitta bread is a B and good as a pizza base.

OMG! I never thought of doing that! I've really been missing pizza lately, thankyou!

none of the co-op's near me sell wholemeal pitta bread. any idea how i can get them to stock these.x

silly sausage said:

How do you do your garlic bread with pagen rolls? Sounds Delish!

:) thanks for all the replys :) I had forgotten that you can have fruit and nuts for healthy extra's!! will deffo have to start including those too!
off to asda now so going to pick up some of the wholemeal pitta's! and see if i can find the ryitta's that you can have 6 of!!!! :D.

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely sunny day :)
thanks again for your help <3

:) thanks for all the replys :) I had forgotten that you can have fruit and nuts for healthy extra's!!

I think the nuts and seeds are only HEBs on the green plan though. Might be wrong as I don't do red or EE. Someone can confirm one way or the other.

Last edited:
I found the Ryvita crispbreads in home bargins for 59p, so I bought four packs, you can have six of those, I like them with quark sprinkled with black pepper...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I think these shops are worth a nose round I went in today and found some oatybars for 65p snapped up as many as I could carry...

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back