Healthy Extra B

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by trudance45, 22 September 2011 Social URL.

1. trudance45

trudance45 Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I cant eat whole wheat as it makes me ill :-( what can I have as an healthy extra B? I eat in work at breakfast, so can not have a cooked.breakfast and not a big fan of porridge, does any one have any ideas?

Thanks

Trudy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trudance45

trudance45 Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh and im allergic to all nuts

Trudy

4. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

Diet:
    various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    You don't have to have a HXb as part of your breakfast. I often have chopped fresh fruit and a spoonful of cottage cheese. You might try rye crispbreads with banana and cottage cheese, or a couple of hard boiled eggs and some fruit; count the crispbreads as HXb. You can also have one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil as an HXb, which lets you ring the changes. Also you might find some ideas which suit your requirements at
    (Breakfast ideas)http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...ast-ideas.html (Breakfast ideas)
    Hope that helps! :)

5. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3.5lb(39.42%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You don't have to use your HEB at breakfast, you could just have free foods.

But HEBs include stewed fruit, dried fruit, canned fruit, some canned soups, hummous (on green), extra virgin olive oil, cheese (on green), nimble white bread, gluten free breads, cereal bars, sainsbury high fibre cornflakes, bran cereals, crispbreads, rice cakes, various seeds (on green), tahini (on green). There is a huge list - I'm sure you will find something suitable is you have a look.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.