Healthy Extra Point of View

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SpaceAngel, 6 November 2008 Social URL.

1. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just had a thought...

HEXB's are equivalent to 6 syns aren't they. So, if you don't have 1 of your HEXB's, can you have a extra 6 syns? :thinking2:
    Here's hoping!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    nice try honey,but i think its built into thhe plan its recommended that you have your fibre in take in a day..

4. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.68%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just my opinion but I'd say no, HE's are selections that provide fibre or calcium intake. 6 syns spent on half a chocolate orange bar or some quavers wouldn't meet that criteria. Be interesting to see if people have done that and still lost though....

5. SpaceAngel

SpaceAngel I ate my willpower!

Start Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think you are both right! I think if you may have gone over your syns by one or two, then didnt have one of yours B's, you could be alright. In reality, you lose weight when your calorie intake is less than the amount of calories your body burns, so not having a HEXB would reduce your calorie intake.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.