Healthy extras ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bailey 29, 13 April 2010 Social URL.

1. bailey 29

bailey 29 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all, i have recently converted over from w/w to s/w, but have lost most of my slimming world books, im a little unsure of the choices , i have been having two small slices of wholemeal bread for breakfast as my first, then using the second for two alpen light bars, can these be replaced for any other type of bars if i run out of the alpen ? Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    if you are following the new extra easy plan its only 1 healthy a and 1 healthy b choice now. you can have 2 of the alpen lights however if you have any other bars they may not be healthy extras. i know there are other cereal bars but you can only have 1 as a healthy b. your best off joining the class and getting the new book as its been totally revamped

4. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah - I agree with above maybe join a group get all the bumpf & go from there.

You can have a cadbury's fibre plus bar as a HEb as they have recently been added to the list & they are sooooooooooooooo good!!

5. bailey 29

bailey 29 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank you, are any of the special k bars on the list by any chance, have loads of them in the cuboard winking at me to eat them .;)

6. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No - afraid not but they are only around 4/5 syns each so not hugely high in syns

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.