HEALTHY EXTRAS

Discussion in 'SW Sizzling Summer Recipes' started by louisedan, 29 April 2010 Social URL.

1. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Not sure which board to use for this one.If I don't use my hex 's one day,can I roll them over to the next like you can with syns? Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    dont think so sorry!
    x

4. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Everyone I ask doesn't know-its not as if I'm taking extra on board throughout a week but veryone I talk to has a different view but noone seems to know definitively. It would be nice to know though.I did email sw nearly a month ago but had no answer.

5. Disney Holidays

Disney Holidays New Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(29.38%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    No this does not work, unlike flexi syns if you don't use your healthy extras thats it you start afresh the next day-sorry to be the bearer of bad news

6. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Do you know why?

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Because the HEs are there to ensure you get a properly balanced diet on a daily basis by ensuring that you get a measured amount of foods that provide calcium/fibre/protein etc. If you were to carry them over then there could be days where you wouldn't get this be.cause you haven't eaten them

8. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks. Got that bit now but is it only for that reason as when I did go to class we were told you didn't have to have them .My warped logic is that if she was right ,if the equivalant syn value is taken over 7 days but in alternative amounts then the total calorie intake over 7 days would not change.ie you could miss one day and double up the next.

9. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Before ee I would have totally agreed with both of you., But a alot of whay were hexb s are now available in the plan.Thats why I wondered if we could do it. I wouldn't do it all the time but the other day I suddenly realised I hadn't had mine and didn't need it so it would have been nice to carry it over and had some bread and a fibre plus bar the next day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.