• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HEALTHY EXTRAS

Everyone I ask doesn't know-its not as if I'm taking extra on board throughout a week but veryone I talk to has a different view but noone seems to know definitively. It would be nice to know though.I did email sw nearly a month ago but had no answer.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Because the HEs are there to ensure you get a properly balanced diet on a daily basis by ensuring that you get a measured amount of foods that provide calcium/fibre/protein etc. If you were to carry them over then there could be days where you wouldn't get this be.cause you haven't eaten them

Thanks. Got that bit now but is it only for that reason as when I did go to class we were told you didn't have to have them .My warped logic is that if she was right ,if the equivalant syn value is taken over 7 days but in alternative amounts then the total calorie intake over 7 days would not change.ie you could miss one day and double up the next.

Before ee I would have totally agreed with both of you., But a alot of whay were hexb s are now available in the plan.Thats why I wondered if we could do it. I wouldn't do it all the time but the other day I suddenly realised I hadn't had mine and didn't need it so it would have been nice to carry it over and had some bread and a fibre plus bar the next day.