Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Original Healthy extras

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kazlet, 22 May 2010 Social URL.

1. kazlet

kazlet Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(18.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

Can anyone help - I have been doing Slimming World red and green days on my own now since the start of March

I am losing weight, at 1 pound per week. I thought that it would come off quicker than that.

I have 2 healthy extra A choices every day - milk and cheese.

Does anyone know if this will slow down my weight loss by having 2 of them every day?

Thanks

karen

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IanH

IanH Silver Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.5lb
    Lost(%):
    15st11.5lb(57.31%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World (but it ain't a diet)
    Kazlet...

Weight loss can be proportional to how much you have to loose to start with - if there isn't that much - couple of stone for example - then it's going to be slower then someone with 4 or 5 stone to loose.

However - I've had my two healthy extra A options (in the form of cheese) (and B options) most days for my journey - and it's not limited as far as i can be aware, limited my losses in anyway.

I would say however that if you're eating both just to "be on plan" and not because you are hungry - then that may become an issue later down the path - they are called "options" after all, and if you're not hungry - then don't eat them (I'd still try and ensure you have at least one a day tough - as they are there to ensure a healthy diet - be that in terms of fibre intake or (in the case of HeA) - in terms of calcium.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.