healthy extras :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by cheese93, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. cheese93

cheese93 Member

Hi everyone,
    still trying to get the hang of slimming world and i was just wondering if having the healthy extras everyday is necessary for the plan. i keep forgetting to include them and have just been eating fruit or veg instead. Will this affect my weight loss ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Little strawberry

Little strawberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.96%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It is best to have them so that you get enough calcium and fibre in your diet. How about having a dairylea triangles sandwich for breakfast or buying the hifi bars and having it as your snack during the day. Even tinned fruit or soups count as your healthy b choice so there is lots of variety you can choose from

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It will not affect your losses but you should try to use them as they are there to ensure you eat a balanced diet

make a conscious effort to choose them over free foods during the day or include them in your meals - there are so many to choose from it is easy

You could snack on dried fruit or use stewed fruit for a dessert for your HEB. Or even just using extra virgin olive oil when cooking will tick the box

5. cheese93

cheese93 Member

Thanks soo much guys, getting into the plan now so i'm finding it much easier to include them everyday :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.