Extra Easy Healthy extras

Hi all, this is my first post! Started sw from home on Monday and so far so good! (I have the books and lots of recipes as I was an online member over a year ago)
I just wondered if anyone else struggles to keep on track of how much milk they use as a healthy extra? Does anyone have any tips as to how I can avoid have too much?! I usually have cups of tea at work thought the day, I imagine I will have the odd highlights hot chocolate now and again too!

Thanks!

The only way to do it properly is to measure it out in the morning and take to work for your teas. The Highlights are made with water anyway so are synned instead of a HE

I purchased country dale skimmed milk pods I can have six pods per hea allowence that might be an easy way for you to keep up to date.

Have you considered changing to a different milk? I changed to unsweetened almond milk as I found that even the 300ml 1% milk allowance wasn't enough so now I can have 1ltr which is more than enough xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for ur advice! I like to make highlights with milk :) will actually try with water though!! And the pods are a great idea. I think I'll have a look. I used to have almond milk with a protein powder when I wasn't doing sw and it was lovely not tried it on its own though :) thanks all x

Back