Healthy Weight!

onionbreath

Hi all,

Sooooo excited, finally made it out of the 'overweight' and into the 'healthy weight' zone!

I have lost about 1 stone on JUDDD, gone from size 16 to size 12 in a couple of months and feel blooming fantastic!

As with most ppl on here, I have tried every diet going, but none compare to this way of eating ..... thank you Horizon for introducing me to ADF! I have never felt this good, or been so happy in years and years!

I celebrated my healthy weight UD with fish, chips and curry sauce :)

Love and luck to all my fellow Judders!

Charlie. Xx

Yay!!!! Well done you :-D I hope to be in the healthy weight range too really soon... How great is that??! X

yoga84 said:
Yay!!!! Well done you :-D I hope to be in the healthy weight range too really soon... How great is that??! X

Thank you!!

Really does feel fantastic. Could be expensive though ..... Have just ordered some new clothes on line lol!

X

Well done you, its great to find a diet that is easy to stick to isn't it? Even if the weight loss is slow, its still a loss :)

Thank you everyone!

I am going to lose about another 1/2 stone and then maybe change my routine to 2 DD's per week instead of 3 to hopefully maintain my weight.

The more people I speak to about the diet, the more people seem to be doing it and I had no idea lol

Good luck to you all

Xx

Grats! I have about 6 more stone to lose before I'm healthy :( At 14 stone I go into the overweight category...haven't been that weight in a very long time!

Well done on doing so fab <3

Thanks Faith!

And well done to you for moving through the zones ...... It is a great feeling.

Keep going, and good luck Hun

Xx

I dont actually know when I get to overweight but I know it will be a while yet but I dont care how long it takes me as I know I will get there eventually. Just had to say how fab to go from a 16 to a 12, well done you and enjoy the clothes shopping!! x

jacci48 said:
I dont actually know when I get to overweight but I know it will be a while yet but I dont care how long it takes me as I know I will get there eventually. Just had to say how fab to go from a 16 to a 12, well done you and enjoy the clothes shopping!! x

Thank you Jacci

I'm sure it won't take as long as you think ;-)

Good luck with your weight loss, I will be cheering you on, and remember YOU WILL DO IT! :)

Charlie x

Ive just checked and overweight is approx 12st 11lb and you are right Charlie I will get there!! And also buy lots of clothes!! x

Back