Heart age calculator......SHOCKED!

RainbowRose

Gold Member
Hi

as if I needed another reality check, but I got one yesterday...

calculated my 'heart age' in comparison to my birth age, with flora heart age calculator online, and am horrified to discover my heart age is 15 years older!!!! :eek: than my actual age :eek:

OMG..this weight has GOT to go, and the frame of mind I am in...it will!

The alarm bells are ringing loudly now.

mine is 11 yrs eeek!!

my heart age is 49...I am 29.:eek: I knew things werent good but to see it in black in white like that!

I got 28 and I'm 24, I expected worse to be honest! The good thing is that no matter what that age is, we're all doing something about it now.

Mine is 29 and I am 26 .. not too bad x

I'm 23 and my heart age is 27 - not tragically bad or anything but obviously not great!

As i said in the title, I was shocked!!! and its all weight with me, no smoking, no medications etc...just old fashioned weight..so it's 'definately' got to go :)
Pleased so many of you tried the calculator, I posted this over 4 weeks ago, and nobody replied until recently, so thankyou :)

have a good day folks :D

I am 44 and my heart age is 59 - awful! Weight has got to go. Thanks for posting this it is a real eye-opener!

You are welcome Lorraine, I was so shocked at my own result...15 years older than I am!!!! :eek: As i said, it gave me another reality check :)

p.s. I noticed we started at the same weight!

My age is now 24, same as I am. Have you looked at what it is that makes your heart ages so high? I'm obviously very overweight but doesn't seem to be so bad for me. But then I don't smoke, so I guess that's a big part of it. I also have normal cholesterol and blood pressure. To be honest, I expected a far worse result but even if my heart is ok, I know I'm putting a lot of extra demands and pressure on all of my organs so the weight needs to come off!

Hi Caroline

its weight with me!!!!..no surprise there :rolleyes: I'm a non smoker with 'acceptable' but could be better BP, so weight and age are the big factors with me...the weight has got to GO, unfortunatly the age I can't change or alter :sigh: :D....but my heart age I can!

Let's keep track of our progress Rose seeing as we both have 15 years to lose off our hearts!

I'm really rather pleased, my heart age is 39 & I'm actually 38. Not bad for an obese woman who was morbidly obese a few weeks ago!

Just done mine and I'm 30 and it come back 38, what I didn't think was to bad being the size I am.

Just tried to do it with my starting stats and it wouldn't work with the weight I was. haha,not funny really I know but made me chuckle anyway.

Last edited:
Back