1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Heart Age

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by LornaGrace, 18 May 2011 Social URL.

1. LornaGrace

LornaGrace Full Member

Slimming World
    I saw this posted on another thread - Flora Heart Age Calculator...
    As well as looking at the scales it good to know that what you are doing is benefiting you in other ways. :)
    I was glad to find that my heart age was only one year over my actual age, so once at target im hoping it will be perfect!

Thought it would be good to share!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

CAPRICORN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    oooohhh Well b*gger my old boots my heart is 5 years younger :D
    Will be interesting to see what it will be by the time I shift the rest of my "wobble" :p
  4. woodmouse

woodmouse Gold Member

various then S&S/Paleo now 5:2 with 16.8
    I tried this a little while ago and it said my heart age was the same as my age in years - so I thought it might give everyone the same answer just to make them buy more Flora!! Cynical, me. Sometimes :)
  5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

im 43 :( waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah - Overweight and High BP :(
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.