Heart burn or heart pain

Chunkeymonkey

Nyone got this?

Im scared my jeart miscle is weakening

hello first off, dont panic urself as that will make either feel worse. can you describe it for me? (i work for the ambulance service) where abouts the pain is, what it feels like, do you feel sick, are you feeling clammy?

just so you know, its more likely to be heart burn... high protien and just liquids can set it off.... the only way you will weakemn your heart is if you are very under weight and putting it under too much stress, or if you are very over weight and eating very high fat foods. if you are under 45 and normaly fit and well i suggest taking some gaviscon. peppermint tea is good to help with heart burn. :)

just so you know, its more likely to be heart burn... high protien and just liquids can set it off.... the only way you will weakemn your heart is if you are very under weight and putting it under too much stress, or if you are very over weight and eating very high fat foods. if you are under 45 and normaly fit and well i suggest taking some gaviscon. peppermint tea is good to help with heart burn. :)

Hello.

Its gone now and Im feeling fine. It was between 12 and 6-7ish but went. It seemed to help when I drunk some water.

It felt like I needed to burp but couldnt. I havent had GERD or anything so it was just a bit weird.

I read some old posts and have read that if you have shakes late at night, it could be a cause, plus I only had about 2-3 litres when Im used to 5-6 the day before and since it was hot, it could be a symptom of dehydration. Also, as it was extremely hot, I should of drunk more.

I then thought it might be something to do with constipation. I know this is weird, but I drunk a lot of water in one go and my belly kept on making funny noises so thought it could be related and I hadnt gone properly since yesterday.

I didnt have any peppermint tea the night before either but i=I am now.

Thanks! :hug99:

goood! chest pain is a funny thing and can be caused by a huge amount of things.... tummy pain and constipation can cause heart burn and what feels like chest pain (ive even known refereed hip pain to cause chest pain! lol) it is always better to be safe though you think its going on too long or you have any other worrying symptoms with it like you feel short of breath (not just anxiety) go and get checked over :)
glad your feeling better! x

Back