heartbroke

thank you guys your kind words and support means the world to me xxx

oh my god,i cant believe people think its acceptable to behave like that.you poor thing.huge hugs to you.xx

Thank you everyone, im still very upset and hubby is on way home think im going to have to tell him

I too am very shocked at these people, it was bad enough the kids doing it but for the mother to join in as well is horrid. {{{{BIG HUGS }}}}} xxxxx

I'm absolutely disgusted not only with their behaviour but that a PARENT would ENCOURAGE that kind of bare faced rudeness and downright spiteful behaviour. I know it's easier said than done but please do try not to take it to heart, you are working towards an amazing personal goal and that is only the business of the people you choose to share it with. I bet none of them have the courage and determination that it takes to start a weight loss journey so WELL DONE YOU.

C
xxx

Oh honey I am so sorry that you had to go through this. There are truly some horrible people in this world and those parents are utterly disgusting.

It really angers me that it is somehow socially acceptable to abuse and make snide comments about bigger people.
It's just wrong.

Please don't let this keep you down. If you do that they've won, don't give them that power. Instead take all the sadness and negativity you feel and channel it into strength so that you can achieve your goals.

I know, believe me I know personally, how much this sort of thing can hurt but we are all here to support you.

Sending lots of hugs your way. xx

What a terrible thing to happen...
you know what, you just have to rise above that (i know its hard) and just carry on....
chin up lass and know this.. what goes around, comes around....

I am so pleased you have had so many comments. I too am disgusted with what you have had to put up with today. It might make you feel better if you do tell your OH and then he will know why you are so upset.

Congratulations on your 9 lb lost and know you are on your way to your target weight while those people today will always be nasty people.

Big hugs for you

Irene xx

im absoloutly mortified! i experienced some nasty behaviouf a few weeks back and it really knocked me ..took me weeks to get back on track food wise and emotionally..please try to fight the urge to hide, hold your head high you' done amazing. At the end of the day, your going to look and feel amazing with a long healthy life ahead of you- and they will still be vile scum forever more!

massive hugs to you!

xxxxxxx

I cannot believe what I have just read! I know children can be cruel, but to be actively encouraged by their mother is disgraceful. I am not one to hold my tongue and if it were me I would have got my phone out and taken a picture right back, pretty sure the mother would have said something but I would have replied that its a hobby of mine to take pics of all the spiteful, mouthy, twisted little *****es I found - would they like a group shot???

Don't let these low lifes get you down. YOU are doing really well, no matter what they will always be sourfaced mingers.

Sorry - people annoy me.

Chin up girly x

Mrslever, like everyone else who has posted I am so upset that anyone could be treated that way. I hope by now your hubby has come home to deliver big hugs and lots of reassurance that you are a lovely and worthwhile person. Don't let these horrid people win, carry on with your weight loss journey and don't let their ignorance and total lack of decency deter you. You made a great start, keep going.
Each time you remember the comments made by a couple of morons in that shop, look how many people here are on your side and taking the trouble to say so.

so upset at the thought of such ill bred,ignorant people treating you like that!
please scrape 'em off,like the dirt they are!
and dont give 'em too much of your energy.they're not worth anything.
have a hug with your oh and maybe have a cry,then gather your strength,and carry on.
you've made a great start,dont let anything put you off.

big big hugs:grouphugg:

I can't believe the nasty, petty behaviour of some people. I am so angry that people think it is acceptable behaviour to act in that way :mad:

I hope you see from all the messages of support how we can see what a lovely person you are :hug99: and this far outweighs the actions of those ignorant bullies.

You are doing so well don't let them stop you xx

thank you all so much, your support has been overwhelming. They won yesterday as i cried so hard and subsequently did not go to weigh in. Today they are NOT going to win, off to mums for some tlc xx

Ooooh I am furious, how dare people feel that they have the right to treat anyone that way. From kids alone I could put it down to perhaps trying to look cool in front of friends but to have parents condone this behaviour????? Grrrr if I wasn't half way across the world I would be ready to hunt them down too. If only you could name and shame people like that. I am a big believer in karma and they WILL get what's coming to them.
Chin up girl. Walk every day with your head held high. People can only make you feel bad if you let them.

What a bunch of inbreds - you have lost 9lbs in weight and should be very proud of yourself. They are pure scum and life has a way of swings and roundabouts - what goes round comes around. You can lose weight but they can't lose their pig attitude / ugly faces. Hopefully, someone will have reported them to Tesco....if not someone should. You are entitled to be able to shop and enjoy it and not have to worry if you are going to be verbally attacked by hicks (cause this is what they are). If you see them again you should frighten them and take their pics - how would them and their "parents" like that. Hope you are feeling better soon my dear. :)

so sorry this happened to you, like everyone else im discusted that 'mother' encouraged her children, still report this to tesco tho, you could phone them or get someone to phone for you, your probably not the only one that these morons have done this too & others may of complained as well so the security cameras can be checked & this scum family can be banned from the store! take care xx

even jeremy kyle wouldn't have these rejects on his show...I was bullied at school and that was bad enough but to be bullied as an adult by adults...scum...this will be a one off experience...take heart xxxx

This is just disgusting. So sorry you had to go through this.

Back