HEARTBURN ANYONE ????

heavenlacey

Hi, has anyone had any heartburn? as mine has just started the last two days? does anyone know if we can take liquid form of Gav or would I have to take tablet form ?

Cant for the life of me understand why i am getting heartburn on a shake diet :sigh:

I used to in the first few weeks, odd I know? I didn't take anything for it just had a brew or a shake an it passed x

I get heartburn if i drink my shake too quickly. I took the chalky gaviscon type tablets and it didnt seem to effect my weight loss!!

Hi, has anyone had any heartburn? as mine has just started the last two days? does anyone know if we can take liquid form of Gav or would I have to take tablet form ?

Cant for the life of me understand why i am getting heartburn on a shake diet :sigh:

the best thing i take is zantac another name ranitidine they are really good you just take one tablet and you can't take no more than 2 in 24hrs, i swear by them. you can buy them in the chemist, wilkos, boots superdrug etc.. ! they are for heartburn,indegestion and hyperacidity.hope it goes away for you soon :)

i get really bad indigestion some days as well and i take ranitidine for it.
it gets better with that.
:)

Back