Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Heartburn !!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Louloubellehoney, 14 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Louloubellehoney

Louloubellehoney Gold Member

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Does anyone else suffer with heartburn after chicken soup?:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leahcnnr

leahcnnr Silver Member

I always suffered from heartburn and haven't had any from I started the plan, I don't know if you can take any remedies to help .

4. Louloubellehoney

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I usually have a couple of ranitadine tablets and they work, but have run out so have resorted to Gaviscon... which I was told by Lipotrim may make me more hungry :confused:.... Just wondered if it was a common thing with the soup or just me. I do have a hernia though..... just seems to happen with the soup not the shakes though :)

5. leahcnnr

leahcnnr Silver Member

There'll all so bland I wonder how it causes heartburn, I think gaviscon has sugar in it. There's nothing worse than heartburn I sympathise.

6. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Try peppermint tea hun x

7. Louloubellehoney

Start Weight:
    86kg
    Current Weight:
    86kg
    Goal Weight:
    60kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I do now and again Dee (sorry for late reply I have trouble keeping up since I don`t get any email notifications through!!) But I`m not overly keen tbh..... got my ranitadine and also swapped having soup to lunchtimes will seems to make a difference XX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.