Heather's Healthy Eating

sooo had a long stay at the bf's house
wasnt too bad
his mum is trying to lose a few pounds now but shes a stick anyway lol
so she understands if i dont eat her cakes etc
just my bf who likes to tempt me with bad things

weighed in at his scales and they were showing 14 st 1 but i dont believe them so im going to be really good this week and aim to be in the 13's =]
not going to his this week as i am going out for 2 friends bdays on saturday and wanna spend this week getting stuff sorted for my holiday
need to get a suitcase and try and get some holiday clothes- dresses and swimsuit are the main things
but i dont wanna buy stuff and then it be too big by holiday or buy something thinking il fit into it by holiday and not ughh dilemmmmaaaaaa lol
only one month to go though and really wanted to be as close to the 12s as possible

You will do the 13s easy! You are so close and you have an awesome goal to work towards - I reckon you'll get right down the 13s!

ahhh it will look awesome on you! I love you with dark hair, plus I love brights :p

Sometimes inches are better to go on than the scales :p well done lovely!

Yeaaaaah f*@k what anyone else thinks! Do what makes you happy! I want blue hair so bad but my hairdresser keeps telling me no cos its in such bad condition as it is! :p

Good you should be confident beautiful lady!

ohhh yay! lots of exciting things today! pics please! :O

bye bye blonde lol

bye bye blonde.jpg

had a wee granny come up to me today and was like " ooooh id love to be young again and have a hair colour like yours" i told her she could get a bloo rinse lmao

LOVE!!!!!

You're so gorgeous!!

sooo i worked out last night :D
and i dont feel achy today woot
going to try and keep my a into g
just do my best before holiday

also been researching epsom salt baths seem to help bloating and pain etc
was originally researching it for pain for my mum but found celebs like to bath in it before award shows i think
and its just over a quid at boots so no biggie if it fails

need to buy a swim suit and a bikini ahhhhh not excited
thinking ima try matalan hopefully theyll fit my bust and not be too dear

lol yeah leaving it a bit late! haha

I always wear things on holiday that I would never wear in this country! lol much braver when you know you'll never see anyone again lol

bought any more clothes? lol

Back