Heavenly Chocolate Delight!

LighterCL

Ok I just want to praise the Slim Fast Lord for these lil bars of munch!! Aren't they just...heavenly?! :worthy: So refreshing to find a snack that it is YUM and doesn't taste diety, if you see what I mean?!
Looking forward to mine at about 8pm tonight :gimi:

R they the snack bars ? Iv had the one that's meant to be like a mars bar and snickers

i had like a mars type bar by slim fast & it was alright but sooo sweet,
i usually buy mini chocolate chip tracker bars from tesco they are really tasty & around 120 cals, & filled me up till my next shake or tea and when i stuck to the plan properly i just knocked off like 40-50 cals of tea,
think im gunna get some more of them.

I tried the caramel nougat, it's ok but not a patch on choc delight !

They sound nice!! :) Anything chewy is good as it lasts longer! I got some Breakaway bars at the weekend - only £1 for 18 of them, bit cheaper then 58p a time for SlimFast bars! They are 99 cals but 5g of fat, so won't have one every day.

i love the choclate chip large snack a jack rice cakes im sure there only like 80 cals, but there not very filling for a snack, but the smaller like crisp packet ones are, im trying to get fruit on as my snack.
but need to go shopping so think im might look at them harvest bars when i go tomoz too

Oh I LOVE Snackajacks!! :party0051: I haven't tried the choc chip ones!! mmm!! I like the BBQ and Sweet Chilli.
Yeah I try and have fruit as one or two of my snacks, then something choccy or crispy as the other ;)

yeah i love the chilli ones there the ones i buy, but even though my fave crisp's are salt & vinager i cant stand the snackjack ones. proper tangy.
i wonder were CLH X3 has gone shes not been on in a few days

That's funny, I hate Walkers Salt n vinegar but like other versions, haven't tried the S&V snackajacks though!
Yeah come back CLH!!! Hope you're doing great!

Back