Heavens Diary Day 1

heavenlacey

Day 1 on Lipotrim, to say I was nervous about starting this diet was a understatement, I had researched the diet and read serveral reviews, on the Postive's & Negatives, been on a nifty little site called Mininims and felt postive enough to change my life for the better. Knowing it wont be easy I decide to start the diet, on the day I have been put on a training course at work for first aid, on the day when they get outside caters in for us, so while they are tucking into some glorious food I am sat there ready to make my shake lol. Side effects yes i have had the slight headaches and its only day one lol, i have spent the best part of the day stuck on the toilet and even contemplated on buying a toilet / commode off ebay as I have a feeling I gonna need it lol, really hoping this running to the toilet every 30 mins goes lol. Hungar pains yes i have had today, I am hoping they go by monday I have heard when u are on the shakes diets, by day 3 everything gets alittle better. I am taking one day at a time, and I WILL MAKE IT TILL FRIDAY for my weigh in, looking forward to seeing what weight i will have lost. This diet isnt for the faint hearted, but I gonna beat my demons once and for all, and if I can survive day 1 well thats a great start for day 2 :p

Heavens Diary Day 2

Well today started out well, I had a slight headache, which I expected, decide to go to the carboot, and can honestly say I felt like my feet were not conected to my brain, so I stumbled quite alot lol. I found today harder as the hunger pains were worse, and I have just not felt like myself. I have drank my water and had my coffee and my shakes, i must admit i look forward to the shakes already lol.
I did have a moment of negativey when i looked at weight watchers in a paper and thought i could do that diet again and eat, and not do this, but it passed so quick that I just had my goal in site, my hoilday.
I cant wait to loose some weight and feel better about myself and actually see the results. I am just about getting over this day and hope tomorrow doesnt get worse and only gets better. Fingers crossed

Heavens Diary day 3 ARRRRRRRRRR

Well I can honestly say I think this is the worst day by far, am was ok, pm was a woozy day, got into work for 1pm and I felt so sluggish, could have easly of gone to sleep, went on slow mode, as my head was not helping the rest of my body lol, slight headache, and hunger pains, all this weared off about 4pm. After that I wasnt to bad drinking the water helps and trying to keep my mind occupied also helped. I thought work would temp me but I look at the food, and i dont even want any which I find pretty amazing. Added low cal sweetner into my milkshakes and i can honestly say i love them even better lol. Ordered some Breath strips as no where seems to have them off ebay, so hopefully will be with me by the end of the week, Fed up with this strange taste in my mouth. Fingers crossed i loose for friday xx

Heaven your doing really well hun keep it up :)

Well done for getting through your first week and having a great weight loss. just think, you'd probably have to best part of a month at WW for that!

what got me through last time, and is helping me this is something another poster said.....When I've got hunger pangs I think to myself, if I want to I'll eat tomorrow. And then when tomorrow comes I'm pleased with not eating yesterday, so i say it to myself again. It focus me on this being a day by day choice not a long term "sentence"

I don't know if I read on here or watched on Biggest Loser, but I was also inspired by some one saying....Losing weight is hard, but being fat is hard too. So just chose the hard you want!

Think that's great! And its kept me going.

Back