heb??

byron

hi their does anyone know what soups can be used as hebs??? i only heard this today as i have been craving chips with tomatoe soup lol, or what are the lowest syn tomato soups??
lauraxx

Why not cook some onion and garlic in fry light, add a tin of toms, a spoon of sweetener and some basil and simmer for a bit, then blitz.
Syn free tomato soup!!

I have no idea on soups as a HEX as i always make my own but as a rough guide

Tesco Healthy Living, Tomato Soup, canned 400g can[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
Original 10 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 10 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Weight Watchers Tomato Soup, canned 295g can[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
Original 3½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

ooooooh im guna try making my own!!!! thanks jaylou yr a star!!! x

If you go on the SW site there are lots of new ones added as Hexbs. look under new healthy extras.x

I didn't realise there were so many. Hard to only eat some of the can though. Sainsburys ones seems to be the best for being able to consume the whole can.

Lynda

Awww no fair! I want tomato soup and SW chips now! Lol

I always make my own.

8 vine tomatoes (they taste nicer)
1 red pepper
1 red onion
1 vegetable stock cube
water to cover the tomatoes.

Chop the tomatoes in half and roughly cut up the pepper and the onion.
Put all the ingredients into a casserole dish and bring to the boil.

After 5 minutes boiling, turn down the heat, cover with a lid and simmer for half an hour.

After this time pick off the tomato skins, (you dont have to do this but my kids prefer it when I do.)
Blitz in a blender to make smooth. Whilst blitzing add either fresh basil, or dried basil. (basil is better when added at the last minute.)Pour back into the casserole and reheat.
EAT

Back