Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Heeeeelllp! Fright Fest is dawning

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Shrimpy, 6 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone,

This year, for the first time, I'm going to frightfest with my husband on the 26th Aug til 30th Aug and looking at the schedule I think I'm never gonna have time to actually properly eat. :eek:

There are shirt breaks of like 15mins between films, although he has told me I can bog off and eat if I want to, so I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions of what to eat, where (in the west end) and how I'll make through 5 or more films in one day... :hide:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i think id be too frightened to eat lol!!

4. hastalavegan

hastalavegan Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(13.79%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You lucky lucky person, I'm working the weekend of Fright Fest :(

I would take along some cereal bars and fresh fruit to munch on during the screenings.

You'll be in Leicester Square so off the top of my head there is a Chiquitos, Wagamama, Steak House, KFC, McDonalds, loads of pasta places, falafel stands and China Town is right next to you. If you head towards Covent Garden there are Cafe's that will do a jacket potato and salads.

All of the really fast options tend to be really high syn and unhealthy so maybe miss out a film and fill up on a pasta dish in tomato sauce or something meaty to fit in with a red day from the steak house?

Hope this helps and I hope you have a great time, so jealous!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.