• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Heeeeelllp! Fright Fest is dawning

Hi everyone,

This year, for the first time, I'm going to frightfest with my husband on the 26th Aug til 30th Aug and looking at the schedule I think I'm never gonna have time to actually properly eat. :eek:

There are shirt breaks of like 15mins between films, although he has told me I can bog off and eat if I want to, so I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions of what to eat, where (in the west end) and how I'll make through 5 or more films in one day... :hide:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You lucky lucky person, I'm working the weekend of Fright Fest :(

I would take along some cereal bars and fresh fruit to munch on during the screenings.

You'll be in Leicester Square so off the top of my head there is a Chiquitos, Wagamama, Steak House, KFC, McDonalds, loads of pasta places, falafel stands and China Town is right next to you. If you head towards Covent Garden there are Cafe's that will do a jacket potato and salads.

All of the really fast options tend to be really high syn and unhealthy so maybe miss out a film and fill up on a pasta dish in tomato sauce or something meaty to fit in with a red day from the steak house?

Hope this helps and I hope you have a great time, so jealous!