heeeeelp!!

Was on a trip for about 1 week...and really got off plan and made too many syns...
Is there anything i can do for recovering from this? Very worried and i do not dare to check my weight-gained.. Really appreciate any advice...

Take a deep breath, go to bed and have a good night's sleep, then get up and get on those scales in the morning and have yourself a fresh start!

This is meant to be a change of eating habits rather than a diet, and therefore life will simply get in the way sometimes. Don't be ashamed because you enjoyed yourself for a few days, just draw a line and get back into it as soon as you can. Because SW works when you follow it, any weight you've put on will come off again AS LONG AS YOU DON'T QUIT!!! And you never know, the damage may not be as bad as you fear - scales can be very strange sometimes.

Best of luck and sleep well!

That was really supportive...appreciate it very much!! I will try and follow your advice and have a new start.. Thank you for your reply and support :)

Had a good night sleep and now i'm ready to get positive and get back on plan... :) thank you so much for your advice and support

Drink lots of extra water and maybe increase your exercise too? Also if you switch to the SP plan you'll see it come off quicker. Don't give up! we all have events in our life that take us off plan, it's just getting back into it that is the main thing :) x

As others have said - life gets in the way sometimes. What I keep telling myself is: slim people overeat too sometimes - the difference is that they get back to normal routines after so in the long run don't put on weight. I've previously used one bad day/weekend as an excuse to pig out for weeks.

So be gentle with yourself - the damage won't be as bad as you think, and tomorrow is a new day!

Thank you all so very much for your great support....it really helps in moments like this..i was feeling really bad the first day i got back home but a couple of days later i started to feel more positive...

Back