HEEEELLLLPPPP Please

Well i'm trying to do the cd but seam to of slowed right down now. about 6 weeks in. What one you doing? How much you lost?

I slowed down after 8 weeks and eventually, by trial and error, and discussion on here and with CDC, it started again on 810 - I was only a stone or so from goal anyhow and my body needed more.
Alternatively, I did have a three weekly cycle of not losing as much on my third week, 6th week - think it was cyclical (TOTM linked!!)
Hope you get sorted.

This place is great for asking questions and getting support when things are tough - and you know you'll get replies really quickly!!

welcome to minimins x

Right Mrs what the point of me coming on her to stalk you, if your not bloody here, ok rant over, hope your well and drinking lots and not peeing on the trampoline,lol
Looking forward to a response, hopefully, before I actually see you next week,ohhhhh if it isnt til then, please dont look so pretty again,its very off putting!

Hi penny thanks for the message i never seam to be on here when any one else is. But still. Week not going to bad. Whats yours like? You'll have to let me know when your coming on here next then we can talk for real. Jules

I dont know where penny and serena are tonight theyre normally around ,I think Pennys working,have you had a good weekend?
xx

Well have been having a whale of a time this cd is such fun isnt it,andys just gone to get himself a kebab!!
xx

Well I dont know,I weigh myself but forget what I weighed before!!
I hope at least 3 what about you?
x

Hi lovely, hope to see you tomorrow, work is playing silly *******, Iam sure you will all have good losses,you skinny minnies.

Hi Penny yeah will see you tomorrow. Hope work is better for you. Have you been good this week as always? this week has been better for me lots of blinking skipping etc etc. Any how see ya tomorrow. Jules:)

hey jules,looks like you are getting the hang of this site now,see you tonight
Julie xx

Hi penny how are you today and how's work? Are you ok? You didn't seem yourself on thurs. Let me know if you need any thing even if's its just a cuppa in town. I know no milk lol hope to speak to you soon Jules X

Back