HEEEELLLLPPPP Please

Hi jules hows the walking going?

God no,I couldnt do that in front of andy he'd be mortified,hed probably jump in the camper and hare off to live at his nans!!

Hi Julie, Im ok just very low,this is a really difficult time of year for me, really bad and its taking me over a bit, but I will do my best to come out of the dark place that Iam in, promise I will try.
I was thinking today, maybe all of us should make a promise to run race for life together next year( if you believe in the cause of course),i have done it the last 2 years and its an amazing sense of achievement, and this year I improved my time by 16 minuteso what do you all think?

Hi penny Yes if you think i can do it. Never done anything like that before in my life. But i'll give it a go. Keep your chin up hun. Jules

Hi Julie darling, how has your weekend been?
Are you still hurting,you fitness freak you,lol.
Thanks for the offer of meeting for coffee, but I have a bug and dont trust my bottom enough to leave the house and wouldnt wish the bug on anyone.
I have put up another thread asking the others if they are interested in doing the run, Julie has said she will, but with a buggy, told her she is insane.
Anyway, hope your well and drinking plenty you skinny minny, and whatever you say, you are a very beautiful woman, and I would kill to have looks like yours, so watch out!,lol

Just keep posting and telling us of your progress, lovie - you'll soon get the hang of it :)

No not been wearing it very much also had a bug. Feeling better now thank god. Drinking like a blinky fish. I'm sure i'll grow gills. going out again tomorrow first thing cant wait. Hope you feel better soon too. Do you know when the race is? i better think about amking sure i can do it. How far is it? XXX

Julie Hi,I can tell you its 3 1/2 miles that should be like a splash in the ocean to you...to me well:hide:what more can I say!!will look out for you power walking with your famous t shirt today!!see you tomorrow,hope youre feeling better
xx

Hey Jules, sorry you have been poorly, bless your heart, so hopefully that should mean we both have losses.
So did you make it out for your power walk this morning, the race was in the June last year, and I will still be stalking you then,lol, and your be running at your goal weight.
Julie, you naughty girl, you know you can do you, its the open road calling you,not the sofa these days, you just got confused,lol.

Tonights the night, ohhhhhhhhhhhh who skinny will we be, hope your feeling better now,and well enough to come tonight.

Hi Julie hope you've had a good day and are still walking the "scenic" route everywhere...well done on your loss yesterday that's fab, fingers crossed for more to come xx

Hi penny yes doing good. Legs are sore again walking to much. Everyday so far this week. OMG i drove in the car the other day and 3 and half miles is quite a way. Is there a route that everyone does? Do you know when it is? Thinking of you Jules

Back