HEEELLP!!!

Wollop!

:confused: :eek: :( HELP ME PLEASE!!! :sigh: :confused: :cry:

I don't know what the hell is going on in my head but, I keep thinking constantly about my fav chinese meal!?! :drool: :eat: :thinking2:

Even when I am awake, I have images in my head about me stuffing my fat face full of it. What's going on? Is this normal? I am on week three and I feel like I am going mad! :silly:

The other night I had a dream, It was again about my fav chinese food and it was served to me on my husbands naked body!!! :rotflmao:

Now you must understand one thing, this is not some fantasy of mine or anything. Infact the thought of my fav chinese on my hubby kind of makes me gag! Because although my hubby is gorgeous in every way, he is rather hairy! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Please someone tell me what on earth is going on with my mellon! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Dont worry, you are not going mad, apparently it is a common occurence when on a vlcd. I have heard from other people that they dream about food a lot, though I have not had the experience myself........YET !...LOL

Try to occupy you mind with a new hobby or even playing in the arcade, the arcade works for me every time...lol.

Good luck xx

Hi ya

I am too fantasizing about a chinese meal Monks vegatables to be precise so not too bad. Nearly succumbed last night but had a tin of tuna instead as that is all I had in the house

Keep going and soon it will be your add a meal week and you can have shredded cabbage and pretend it is your favourite chinese.

How about making the crisps at night and if you put lots of hot chilli in it might fool your brain into thinking that you are eating something scrummy

I dream about food ALL the time, although as the weeks are passing, I find that I am doing it less and less. It wasn't even takeaways for me, in my dream I had popped a sweet in to my mouth (or a pastie) and I would wake up in a cold sweat. Oh the joys of the VLCD! Angela x

I'm soooo glad to hear it's not just me who is thinking of food constantly! :)

How do you cope with it? I have a long way to go yet, and I am not sure I can cope with constantly thinking of food! :eat:

I can't occupy mind any more than it is already, I have two children, a husband (So that's three kids really lol!) :giggle: I work full time and run my own paranormal investigation group called Spiritfinders! :D So my life and my head is really rather full anyway! :sigh:

But even if I am in the middle of a conversation with someone face to face, my mind starts to drift off, and before I know it I am deeply submerged in a fav chinese food fantasy! I feel like I am turning into Homer Simpson! :drool: :drool: :drool:

What do I do? I can't go on like this, I'm turning into a real wierdo! :crazy: People are begining to notice that my mind is no longer with them during conversation. :silly: I am finding it soooo hard to keep focused and concentrate?

Any suggestions??? :help2: :help2: :help2: :help2: :help2: :help2:

Hi wollop

I wish i could suggest something to you ~ its really really hard, I think food pays such a big part in our lifes its very hard to let go

Lock the door, have a bath and relax you sound like you could do with a minute to yourself

ps what a fantastic weight loss in 2 weeks ~ I bet you didn't think about your chinese when you lost 19lb in first week ???

Back