Heinz Mac n Cheese

alsbaby

Hi all is this still syn free on green day. Am rejoining tomorrow but not till the evening so i really want to start tomorrow with some fruit and then Mc and Cheese for lunch can anyone help me plz thankyou xx

syns online says

heinz

Macaroni Cheese, canned, 200g can 3 8½ 3

Macaroni Cheese, canned, 400g can 6 17 6

Macaroni Cheese, Low in Fat, canned, 400g can 6½ 17 6½

Hi all is this still syn free on green day. Am rejoining tomorrow but not till the evening so i really want to start tomorrow with some fruit and then Mc and Cheese for lunch can anyone help me plz thankyou xx

Hi as far as I know it is free or at least it was the last time I was at a SW class. I hope it is because I have just eaten a whole tin of it with 2 slices of Hovis toasted and only counted 1HEB. If anyone knows any different please let me know before I eat the other 3 tins I have in the cupboard.

Hi as far as I know it is free or at least it was the last time I was at a SW class. I hope it is because I have just eaten a whole tin of it with 2 slices of Hovis toasted and only counted 1HEB. If anyone knows any different please let me know before I eat the other 3 tins I have in the cupboard.

If you read the post just above yours DirtyDancing has stated the Syns value for this, depending on the size of the tin you have eaten.

Back