Helen's Food Diary :)

Evening :)

Had such a relaxed day today, been absolutely lovely. Got chance to sunbathe in the garden this afternoon, had a cheeky ice-cream, and a takeaway for tea - AND I'm still within my syns for the day as well :D :D

Another green day...

Breakfast - All Bran Golden Crunch (HexB)

Lunch - Low fat super noodles (FREE); WW layered yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Snacks - Ice-cream (8 syns) - counting it within yesterday's syns as only had 3; Microwave rice pudding (1/4 HexA); Half a tablespoon jam (1 syn); slice of gouda (HexA)

Dinner - Chicken in Oyster Sauce (HexB + 4.5 syns); Egg fried rice (4 syns); few chips (3 syns)

Taken a day off from the shred today, simply because it has been far, far to hot to even contemplate doing it - 29 degrees at lunchtime!! :eek: But going to crack back on with it tomorrow :) only 5 more days left of level 2 - so crazy how quickly it has gone!

Think I'm going to have a weight watchers hot chocolate cup before bed, for a final 1.5 syns :)

Night night :)

Helen xx

Hi :)

STS with my weigh in this week, but being positive as its not a gain! It's 3 weeks today until I go on holiday so going to make a really conscious effort to try and maximise any losses I can :)

Headed out for the day yesterday, as we didn't fancy just sitting in the garden again :) had a walk around York, and in some shops etc, but trying to save money for our holiday so merely window shopped :(

Yesterday's food:

Lunch - Goats cheese, chorizo and onion marmalade panini, with handful of salted tortilla chips - our little treat as we were out for the day!

Snacks - Costa peach lemonade (4 syns); pint of Strongbow (8 syns)

Dinner - Roasted vegetable couscous (FREE); marinaded pork shoulder (HexB + 1 syn); pesto pasta (2.5 syns); SW potato salad (2 syns): reduced fat coleslaw (2 syns); mixed salad (FREE)

Definitely over indulged this weekend, but knew I probably would with having my OH back :)

Having an arts and craft kinda day and cracking on with the scrapbook I'm making for my OH. Sat out in the garden making the most of the sunshine again which has been really lovely :)

Today is day 7 of level 2 of the shred so very nearly at the end of the level now! Having to wait til later on in the evening to do it now because its just too hot during the day to be doing it.

Doing another week of green days :)

Lunch - Low fat sweet Thai chilli super noodles (FREE); Aldi cheese curls (3 syns); shape yoghurt (FREE)

Can't decide what to have for tea, as I've got a couple of options, so hopefully will be able to make a decision soon... Fingers crossed!

Helen xx

Haven't felt 100% today but I'm thinking that it may be from spending too much time in the sun over the past week or so. Still, I have carried on regardless and have had a pretty good day :) Completed day 8 of level 2 of the shred. Honestly cannot believe how fast it is going now, only 12 more days until it is completed - crazy!! Although it was ridiculously warm tonight when I did it, I have felt my fitness and stamina improving again, which I'm really happy about. I've noticed that I have been bloated for the past couple of days but hoping that's just mother nature making her presence known, and will be gone soon enough.

Snack - Shape yoghurt (FREE)

Lunch - Omelette (FREE); 2 slices of wafer thin ham (1 syn); cheese (HexA); mixed salad (FREE); tomato sauce (1 syn)

Dinner - Tikka marinaded pork shoulder (HexB + 1 syn); SW chips (FREE); roasted vegetables (FREE); satsuma (FREE)

IMG_2103.jpg

Starting to feel peckish again now, so think I am going to treat myself to something before bed...just haven't decided what that will be yet! Thinking maybe a WW hot chocolate cup (1.5 syns) and a 2 jaffa cakes (4 syns).

Helen xx

Ah sorry to heat about your STS but its better than a gain - so you must be heading in the right direction ... :) xx

Ah sorry to heat about your STS but its better than a gain - so you must be heading in the right direction ... :) xx

Thank you :) not too down about it this time around as I had quite a few treats over the week so to STS and not have a gain is great! Xxx

Evening :)

Zero energy again today! Definitely thinking its to do with the heat, it's making me feel so groggy and bloated - not good at all. Taken a day off from the shred today too - I barely had the energy to make dinner tonight so decided it was best to just restore my energy tonight and get straight back into tomorrow.

Lunch - Egg fried rice! Only 1 syn from half a packet of basmati rice, but all the rest was completely free and incredibly delicious :)

image-2992831400.jpg

Snacks - Aldi cheesy curls (3 syns)

Dinner - Ham (HexB); roasted vegetable couscous (FREE); spinach (FREE)

image-2989941947.jpg

Snacks - 40g clotted cream ice cream (4.5 syns)

Planning on having a WW hot chocolate cup later on for another 1.5 syns, which should then take my total syns for the day to 10 :)

Helen xx

Feeling lots better today, and generally had a better day too, so positive vibes all round! I have been chatting to the Managing Partner of a law firm in Leeds and everything seems to be going well so hopefully this could lead to some good things i.e. a graduate job (fingers crossed)!!

Done a supermarket shop today, and at the time thought I hadn't got very much, but the cost at the end didn't agree. Definitely need to start budgeting more...

Green day again:

Lunch - SW Chips (FREE); 28g cheese (HexB); Hartley's jelly pot (0.5 syns)

Thinking about making either a peanut curry or mushy pea curry for dinner tonight - will ask the OH for help deciding!!

Helen xx

Feeling lots better today, and generally had a better day too, so positive vibes all round! I have been chatting to the Managing Partner of a law firm in Leeds and everything seems to be going well so hopefully this could lead to some good things i.e. a graduate job (fingers crossed)!!

Done a supermarket shop today, and at the time thought I hadn't got very much, but the cost at the end didn't agree. Definitely need to start budgeting more...

Green day again:

Thinking about making either a peanut curry or mushy pea curry for dinner tonight - will ask the OH for help deciding!!

Helen xx

Ooo good luck on job prospects!

I ALWAYS spend looooooads on food a week! I do try and go where there is offers but I could do with budgeting too! Bad init? Healthy food is soooo dear xx

Green day again:

Helen xx

I had mushy pea curry earlier this week! Was DELISH ;) xx

Went for the peanut curry last night, and really enjoyed it :) had it with half a packet of pilau rice (shared with OH). Added some spinach to my plate too :)

image-3628310727.jpg

Treated myself to a glass of red wine for 5 syns too last night, as I had quite a lot of syns left :)

Haven't done the shred since Tuesday and I'm still making a half arsed attempt to talk myself into doing it today! I've only got 12 days left of it but my motivation has completed fizzled out this week :(

Having another green day today :)

Breakfast - All Bran Golden Crunch

Lunch - Pasta (FREE); tuna (2.5 syns); sweetcorn (FREE); lighter than light mayo (0.5 syns); 28g cheese (HexA)

image-856248710.jpg

Helen xx

Oo how did you make the peanut curry Helen? X

Oo how did you make the peanut curry Helen? X

Its from 'Pete's Recipe Book' thread in the stickies :) I can't remember exactly what page it is on but if you type Pete's Peanut Curry into then the first result should take you straight to it ;) yummy!! Xxx

Its from 'Pete's Recipe Book' thread in the stickies :) I can't remember exactly what page it is on but if you type Pete's Peanut Curry into then the first result should take you straight to it ;) yummy!! Xxx

Aw excellent ! I have a look ta xxx

Not a whole lot to report except that this weekend has been a SW disaster! However I've really enjoyed it so I'm not going to let it get me down :) Weigh in tomorrow morning and the start of my two week holiday countdown so I'm really determined to make a massive push! 12 days left of the shred too so I'm really geared up for those :)

Bikini body here I come!!

Helen xx

Not a whole lot to report except that this weekend has been a SW disaster! However I've really enjoyed it so I'm not going to let it get me down :) Weigh in tomorrow morning and the start of my two week holiday countdown so I'm really determined to make a massive push! 12 days left of the shred too so I'm really geared up for those :)

Bikini body here I come!!

Helen xx

Good luck for wi Helen ;) .. Where you off on hol? I'm wel jel :p xx

Good luck for wi Helen ;) .. Where you off on hol? I'm wel jel :p xx

Thank you! :) We're going to Fuertaventura - cannot wait, feels like a lifetime since we were there last year! Are you going away anywhere? Xxx

Thank you! :) We're going to Fuertaventura - cannot wait, feels like a lifetime since we were there last year! Are you going away anywhere? Xxx

Oooooo lovely! Bet you can't wait !!!! :)

Well iv already been Tenerife, Amsterdam and Barcelona this year - the city hols were a couple of days but amazing and Tenerife a week ..... So, nothin else this year as we're skinted ... But, Mexico is booked for feb 2014 .. Eeeekkkk ;) xx

Back