Helen's Food Diary :)

I would steam it :) pop it in a steamer over a pan of boiling water for literally around 4-5 minutes a voila! It cooks so quickly so it's a win win situation all round :) xxx

Ooo thank you so much Helen :) x x x

Hello!

I am feeling on top of the world right now as I have just completed the 30 day shred!!

image-350286776.jpg

There is a complete mix of emotions going on right now - I want to smile laugh and even shed a few tears if I'm honest. My mentality towards exercise has always meant that whenever I've considered doing something like this, it has lasted a few days at the most, so to be able to say I have completed this whole challenge is a whole new experience for me. I can definitely see a difference in my body - my shoulders and biceps are insane! Feel like a female weight lifter ;)

Food wise over the past two days hasn't been all fantastic but haven't really had anything naughty as such, I've just been over syns, so fingers crossed it shouldn't affect the final weigh in tomorrow!

With us jetting off on Monday morning, the final weigh in has been moved to tomorrow morning, where it will be accompanied by final pictures and measurements - this is definitely the most nervous I have been before a weigh in!

Who knows what the morning will bring....

Helen x x x

Wow well done you! Good luck for weigh in I'm sure you will do fab :)

Aw I'm so pleased for you Helen :) I bet you look amazing :) x x x

Hello!!

So so happy to be able to say that after my final weigh in this morning I have lost another 4lbs and have reached my target weight!! This means that in 13 weeks I have lost a total of 1st 7lbs and I could not be happier :)

My final measurements have also shown me that since starting the 30 day shred I have lost 3 inches on both of my legs and since the beginning of level 2 I have lost 2 inches from my waist and 2 inches from my bust.

Here's the final pictures...

image-1534865650.jpg

I am one very very happy girl right now!

Helen :) x x x

Omg you look amazing Helen !!!!!! Wow .. And 1.5 stone in only 13 weeks !!!! Well done .. I bet you can go away now feeling even happier than ever :) x x x

Omg you look amazing Helen !!!!!! Wow .. And 1.5 stone in only 13 weeks !!!! Well done .. I bet you can go away now feeling even happier than ever :) x x x

Aww thank you so much!! This could well be the first time I'm excited about jumping into my bikini on holiday :D thank you so much for all your kind words throughout my journey too! It's been so lovely having you on board :)

Keep up all the good work with yours too!

Helen x x x

Aww thank you so much!! This could well be the first time I'm excited about jumping into my bikini on holiday :D thank you so much for all your kind words throughout my journey too! It's been so lovely having you on board :)

Keep up all the good work with yours too!

Helen x x x

Aww your welcome - I hope you have an amazing time Helen .. Ile prob still be here next year hehe ;) x x x

Back