1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Helens Food Diary :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by PrincessH87, 5 February 2014 Social URL.

1. PrincessH87

PrincessH87 Member

Hello, i'm Helen

I am currently following the Slimming World Extra Easy plan and after a few weeks of not being on track and missing meetings I have decided to get back on it, This week is a new week, a 'fresh start' and its time to stop complaining and do it properly, I have even given myself the kick needed to get back to the gym instead of just sitting watching the payment go out my account every month.

I have previously lost 3 and a half stone doing Weight Watchers and became a target member, I found it difficult to maintain with lots of weighing and measuring, I also didn't feel like id fully got to the weight I wanted as that Target was one set by the group leader not myself. My mum was doing Slimming World at the time and whilst stopping with her for a week I watched what she was eating, read the magazines etc and decided to give it a try myself as an alternative to help me get to where I actually wanted to be, unfortunately I have a put on a few pounds and am now slightly above my Weight Watchers Target weight, I also weigh more then I did when I went to my first Slimming World meeting (eeekkk) so I really do need to get back on track before it keeps going up and up and before I know it I am back at the beginning.

Whilst searching for the syns value of something I came across this website and thought id join and think sharing food diaries is a great idea and am hoping by sharing my food diary ill get the extra help and ideas from everyone I need to get to goal, and will hopefully also give ideas to other people.
    looking forward to hearing what you think :)

Helen xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. miss14

miss14 Well-Known Member

I'm new to this website too but from what I have seen it's great, everyone is so supportive :) Good luck with your journey and I will be catching up with you to see how your getting on! :)

4. miss14

miss14 Well-Known Member

how are you getting on hun?