1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Helens Food Diary :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by PrincessH87, 5 February 2014 Social URL.

1. PrincessH87

PrincessH87 Member

Start Weight:
    10st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0.0lb
    Hello, i'm Helen

I am currently following the Slimming World Extra Easy plan and after a few weeks of not being on track and missing meetings I have decided to get back on it, This week is a new week, a 'fresh start' and its time to stop complaining and do it properly, I have even given myself the kick needed to get back to the gym instead of just sitting watching the payment go out my account every month.

I have previously lost 3 and a half stone doing Weight Watchers and became a target member, I found it difficult to maintain with lots of weighing and measuring, I also didn't feel like id fully got to the weight I wanted as that Target was one set by the group leader not myself. My mum was doing Slimming World at the time and whilst stopping with her for a week I watched what she was eating, read the magazines etc and decided to give it a try myself as an alternative to help me get to where I actually wanted to be, unfortunately I have a put on a few pounds and am now slightly above my Weight Watchers Target weight, I also weigh more then I did when I went to my first Slimming World meeting (eeekkk) so I really do need to get back on track before it keeps going up and up and before I know it I am back at the beginning.

Whilst searching for the syns value of something I came across this website and thought id join and think sharing food diaries is a great idea and am hoping by sharing my food diary ill get the extra help and ideas from everyone I need to get to goal, and will hopefully also give ideas to other people.
    looking forward to hearing what you think :)

Helen xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. miss14

miss14 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I'm new to this website too but from what I have seen it's great, everyone is so supportive :) Good luck with your journey and I will be catching up with you to see how your getting on! :)

4. miss14

miss14 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    how are you getting on hun?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.