Helen's Journey.

Hope you're ok doll face xx

Hey Helen just been reading your diary as I have seen you around on here, sorry to hear about the horribleness at the wedding, you have done so well don't let other people ruin it for you now! And I loved the pic of the dress it looked lovely :) take care hope you enjoy your holiday xx

Hey Helen just been reading your diary as I have seen you around on here, sorry to hear about the horribleness at the wedding, you have done so well don't let other people ruin it for you now! And I loved the pic of the dress it looked lovely :) take care hope you enjoy your holiday xx
Thanks. Holidays was good. A much needed break :)
How is your diet going? x

Day 1 back in the big brother house! Shake tastes like s@@t! (Excuse my french lol) i haven't been for my weigh in. I thought i would finish whatever shakes i had left then go check in. Undo some of the last few weeks. And all my eating and drinking. On the plus side I'm still in the clothes when i stopped the diet. With 10 days in England. Then 7 days later off to Portugal i went. Came back from Portugal on a monday and headed to England again on the wednesday. For another 12 days :) I have to say it was lovely being home. I hadn't been home (England) for 9 years. And now i have booked to go for Christmas. Since i came back i have been decorating the house. Today my big sister and her hubby :( come for a visit. We are blessed with them for a week! So with that i am doing the lipotrim for 5 weeks, then having christmas off, to come back on it again. As some of u know i was having personal problems, which i still am. Hence me going away for Christmas. Oh another thing passport! Well it was supposed to arrive on the wednesday (i ordered a new one as mine disappeared) with us leaving for portugal the following monday! Wednesday came - no passport. Thursday - no passport. So i rang. Thursday afternoon. To be told it would be another week. I told the lady we go away on MONDAY, to which she said sorry there was nothing she could do..... That friday morning, i got up, took kids to school, and headed off to the passport office. About 150 kms away! With the intention of causing a scene and hoping they would give me my passport to get rid :)
So arrived there with hubby (he came to make sure i didn't get arrested) went to the booth, explained my story. And the lady tapped on her pc, and informed me the lady from the day before had pulled it and put it through. So it was sitting there ready. Which i was happy about. But i did give out to the woman and say a phone call to tell me to come and collect it would have been much appreciated. During that week i had said to caitlin if the passports don't come, we could go to England instead of Portugal. And she had got it into her head we were going to England, hence the second visit to England. Shake not tasting to bad now. Lol (i can do this :), i hope i can)

So good to have you back Hez, we've missed you.

That passport issue sounded so stressful!!

Well done for getting back on it - even I'm temporarily on the shakes. Idea was to break the weekend binge habit I have. Epic fail. Prob wasn't as bad as most weekends to be fair but I'm still very upset.

God knows what it would have done to my weightloss now. If I weigh in at 9st 2 on thurs I have officially been the same weight for 2 months. So frustrating!!

Good luck when you get back on the scales xx ffx

Welcome back hez. Glad you got passport sorted. Fair play to you for starting back in to the diet. Bet it's not easy after weeks of ordinary food. Best of luck. X

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Helen =)))
How happy I am to see you, tell us how was your first day back. We want to know it all girl.
Smiles =)

Back